boinky

Can You Explain Stupid Drivers To Me?

What causes gridlock -

Simple chain of events -

1) She apent to much time shagging the night before . . .
2) Late for work
3) on cell phone
4) looking in mirror
5) putting on makeup and doing hair

then another car just "all of the sudden was there"

so as you can see - it is the guys fault
We shouldn't have shagged her.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

so as you can see - it is the guys fault

:) :)

I'm so glad you see it my way! :P

That you shouldn't be shagged?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That you shouldn't be shagged?

Nah....that everything is always the guys fault! :P

But no, I haven't been shagged lately, either. Not that I shouldn't be, just have chosen not to be. :$ >:( I will be resolving this issue in the near future, though. >:( Thank you for worrying about my sexual welfare. :$
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

why is it that the insurance rates are higher for young males than they are for young females up until they hit 25?

Because they can't dodge all the women drivers. If it weren't for their admirable skill, there would be twice as many wrecks. :D

I could spend all day providing these simple explanations. :)

I have a theory, they all come from New Jersey! That state is the worst! Never have I seen worst drivers in my lifetime...

I can't wait to become a 20 millionaire, and get the heck out of here....someone who wants to donate to my fund, PM me :);):D!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I believe many traffic problems could be eliminated if everyone would adopt the attitude of getting out of the other guy's way:

1) Light turns green, GO!
2) Car in front of you moves, YOU MOVE. Don't just sit there.
3 Accelerate as quickly as possible to the posted speed limit.
4) When merging into highway traffic, get up to speed as quickly as possible. If I ever end up on a jury in a case where the defendant did something violent to a driver who forced him to merge into highway traffic at 40mph, I will not vote to convict.

How many times have you been the 5th or 6th car in line at the red light? The light turns green, and the first car begins to move. Soon it clears the intersection, and the second guy begins reaching for the gas. After a while, he completes his trip across and the third guy realizes it's his turn, etc. Unless it's a really long light cycle, you don't have a prayer.

Are you one of those people who takes nearly a full minute to get up to speed? Well, knock it off. If my little four-cylinder '88 Chevy (with 160,000+ miles) can accelerate to 50+ within 20 seconds, then you can too. If there's a long line of cars stacked behind you and you're going slower than the speed limit, you're a jerk.

And, of course...LEFT TURN ETIQUETTE:

While waiting to make your turn (especially when I'm behind you), get into the middle of the intersection. This will ensure that, if we have to wait for the light to change, then we both can make our turns. If you hang back behind the line, then the light could change and we'll both have to sit there for several more minutes.

L.T.E., part B:

When waiting to make a left turn, especially on those two-lane roads, get over to the extreme left-hand portion of the lane. This will allow others a chance to pass you on the right. Nothing targets you for a paintball, or worse, more than just sitting there, in the middle of the lane, with four feet of pavement on your left and not enough room to pass on the right.

This used to be basic, common sense stuff. I don't understand why so many people are able to hold drivers' licenses without understanding basic driving rules.

Thus endeth the sermon for the time being. :)

Cheers,
Jon

Why are people such morons when it comes to driving?

I think it is because we all have a different idea of what the "correct way" to drive is, so everyone who doesn't have the same idea becomes a "moron". ;) Personally, I try to drive according to the traffic laws (use my turn signals, turn my headlights on when it's raining, use the passing lane as a passing lane, etc.), but I'm sure there are other drivers out there who think I'm a moron anyway (like the person who wants to drive 70mph through a one-lane school or construction zone when they are stuck behind me going just a few mph over the actual speed limit).

I think it is because we all have a different idea of what the "correct way" to drive is, so everyone who doesn't have the same idea becomes a "moron".

"Stupid is as stupid does." ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

So let me talk about today. I am normally a pretty fast driver so I tend to stay in the left lane to pass all the people going the speed limit in the right lane. Well today I'm cruising down a road with a 40 mph limit going oh about 65. There is a bunch of slow asses in the right lane so I just pass them all on the left. Some dude comes barrelling up behind me in the left lane going like 90 or something. He's acting like I'm driving too slow for him. I'm already going 25 over. What did he want from me? I would have gotten over to let him pass, but the right lane was all clogged with people going the speed limit. I tried to get over and I couldn't. The dude just kept tailgating me. That just really pissed me off. It's not like I was driving slow in the left lane. I was going 25 OVER!!! That is not slow!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102