Bouda

would you ever date a guy with a large cock? woman , ladies , female people what ever makes slappie happy

I'd never get any sleep - that thing would be waking me up at sunrise every morning!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Bouda, I really don't think any of the women on this site are "girls" in the sense they're pre-puberty.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

slappie refer to my second post on here

?? still makes no sense, I was talking about refering to the ladies as "girls" in your topic.

DuH back to Panty Ninja dojo for you lil grasshoppah. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

How did you happen to come across a picture of a man with a big cock? :)
Also, why would dating a guy with a large cock make slappy happy? :S

(Er...maybe don't answer that one...:|)

Ya know I was thinking the same thing, who is this slappy foo! hope I never run across that name stealin mouth breather!!

i googled rooster and that came up and yes a large cock might make slappie happy

No cocks make me happy.. But if it helps your fantasy.. Whatever man. I'm not one to judge.

You all are not being sensitive to us big boys, who have had to deal all our lives with larger than normal cocks. It's not always been as easy or fun as you might imagine.

Just kidding, a big cock has made life easy and a lot of fun!!!!!!!!

IMAGINE..........hehehehehehehehe

loving life!

I'd never get any sleep - that thing would be waking me up at sunrise every morning!

He would be cockadoodling himself to death and it wouldn't budge ME, I can't hear worth a SHIT!

:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He would be cockadoodling himself to death and it wouldn't budge ME, I can't hear worth a SHIT!

:D:D

HUH?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun