skyyhi

I have the BESTEST friends ever. . .

My sweet and wonderful Sky Friends gave me the most kick ass birthday bash this weekend. Ro, Gia, Bob, Frenchy, Ed, Aubrey, LaDonna, Nate and EVERYONE who I didn't personally name because I was drinking. . .thanks all so much. . .

They brought cake, fruit (my fave), and gave me the bestest surprise gift of all. . .I got to compete in Tunnel League on Saturday night.

It was the bestest birthday ever. . .Ro, my sweetie. . .thanks for hooking me up and getting all these folks involved. . .it was such a special day. . .

Gia, can't wait to see the pics. . .

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. What a wonderful bunch of friends I got. . .YAY. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Sweetie,

That was so much fun. Thank you for mentioning me ahead of Frenchy! It was so great hanging with you! You are a wonderful person and an incredible skydiver for the number of jumps you have. I heard that (and saw it for myself) this weekend.

I will try to flail myself to your level!! Thank you so much for inviting me out to Safety Day and your birthday celebration. My birthday is March 26th, and Frenchy told me that as FGF-2 he will pay for my A license requirements. What a guy, eh? :D

It was my pleasure to be there!

Bob, the ONLY FGF-2
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

It was the bestest birthday ever. . .Ro, my sweetie. . .thanks for hooking me up and getting all these folks involved. . .it was such a special day. . .

Gia, can't wait to see the pics. . .

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. What a wonderful bunch of friends I got. . .YAY. . .

:$ You are welcome, my dear. It was our pleasure, plus WE ALL HAD A BLAST!!! Happy birthday, Darcy sweetie. B|

P.S. Those pictures that we took...OMFG!!! :ph34r:

Thanks frenchy. . .my english is giving me trouble these days. . .lol

OK, where are those photos. Darcy, how'd you get yours? I don't have my pic with the goggles.....new avatar upon receipt!!

Bob the FGF-2 guy
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

I can't believe we missed you! My camera was being tossed around so much I didn't know who was taking what!

We'll get ya when ya return. ciao, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

this sucks, I could have sworn that you guys got a picture of me wearing those stupid goggles!!! >:(

Nate my man,

We got the picture of you wearing the goggles, but they weren't around your eyes. Sorry you don't remember, but on the bright side you made the goggles look really, really big. :D

FGF-2
Bob Marks

How jacked up is this... I just remembered that my B-Day is this friday B| Too bad I'll be at sea for it [:/]>:( I got reminded chatting in the pub!

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

I inadvertently left Evelyn off my list of thank yous. . .Evelyn, Thank you sooooo much for the awesome birthday present. What a great weekend.

Jumps, tunnel, party with friends. . .YAY. . .
FGF #6
Darcy