Slurp56

What is sweet to give a girl?

If anyone loses files from a disk, stop, dont do anything else to the disk and bring it to someone who has recovered files from a floppy disk in a similar state before. Also give them the whole story of what has happened since you were last able to open the files (was the disk left in the glovebox etc..). It is not out of the question to get alot of the text back or perhaps the whole documents. Just do not start playing around with it, and you are better off spending 50cents and getting another disk even if you think its a hopeless cause.

When working in a helpdesk I recovered a number of thesis and assignments that were due that day. However there were also the odd cases where you got bugger all.

What to get her. Get her anything she needs between now and when the stuff is due. And then plan a nice weekend away to forget about it all when its all complete. Don't tell her until its done so it does not distract her.

I guess I'm too practical. I'm thinking she needs one of those USB memory key chains.

There are some really good ideas in this thread. Some of them are a little extreme for today but I will keep them in the back of my mind for later. If any one else has feedback, by all means, keep it coming.

I was thinking the Clap would be nice - she would definately remember you the rest of your life.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am struggling to come up with an idea that screams "Thats it!"

Guys: what would you give a girl to show that she meant alot to you?

Girls: what have guys given you to make you feel special or what would make you feel special to receive?

go down on her.;)

:o:o:o:o:o

And ta think, I was just going to say 'cash'...:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Does she have to stay over first?

No, she can stay under, too.

Cool.

But - I - um - lost the key to the cabinet with the antidote -

I agree though - it would have been nice to have been able to give it to her.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun