kylepsu

Compact Field Rigging Kit

So in this months parachutist, in the symposium section, it says that US academy of parachute rigging (usapr) introduced a compact field rigging kit, which included 25 tools. Does anybody now anymore information about this? (where can I get it, how much, etc.).

or you could.....make....one....yourself... $195 for stuff any rigger could put together for $50. Bravo!

Bravo to you shaun. I made my own kit, even fabricated some of the tools myself thus saving even more money.
Fids made out of knitting needles from salvation army are cheaper then those purcahsed!
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

The price on the compact riggers kit is $495. Pricey but it has a lot of compact tools and in the small riggers bag it the size of a paperback novel. Not a riggers kit for everyday rigging, but the perfect boogie kit. I may get one when I get a few extra dollars.

This is a link to the actual kit.

http://www.usapr.com/prk-1.htm

It will prevent folks from confusing the empty Rigger Kit Bag - excludes tools $195.00 with the new PRK-1 complete, without mini seal press $495.00 The PRK-1 comes with 20 tools. Clearly not the kit that some folks are referring to above ("build you own for $50").
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!