ACMESkydiver

Parachute on e-bay? What the hell is this?

Just look at the pic here. The red circles are where tent pegs would anchor it to the ground. The black line is one of those bendy tent rods that come apart in sections and have bungee down the middle to keep 'em together and it goes through or is clipped onto all the attachment points circled in Blue.

No way, man!!! It's for SKYDIVING!! It's a large skydiving parachute! That's what the ad said!!! :o:o:o:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Just look at the pic here. The red circles are where tent pegs would anchor it to the ground. The black line is one of those bendy tent rods that come apart in sections and have bungee down the middle to keep 'em together and it goes through or is clipped onto all the attachment points circled in Blue.

No way, man!!! It's for SKYDIVING!! It's a large skydiving parachute! That's what the ad said!!! :o:o:o:D

Ooooohhhhh!

Well then it must be the breaklines that attach to the red circles. The ones running along the centre must be some new multiple attachment point system for the pilot chute. You know how some BASE gear has a three attachment point to help control off-headings? Well "This one goes to eleven!" lol.

YeahYeah... I'll buy that for a dollar :) lol

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Ooooohhhhh!

Well then it must be the breaklines that attach to the red circles. The ones running along the centre must be some new multiple attachment point system for the pilot chute. You know how some BASE gear has a three attachment point to help control off-headings? Well "This one goes to eleven!" lol.

Oh nooooo?? Well how about a thousand dollars...and a Scooby Snack!!! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ooooohhhhh!

Oh nooooo?? Well how about a thousand dollars...and a Scooby Snack!!! :)

TAG I'm in! I would do anything for a scooby snack.

Greenie in training.