lovelife22

Better Sex Diet!!

Are YOU a super lover? ;)

I don't know.. but the article says tofu is good, and I love tofu...

How you doin' :P

Oh great! So you're having sex with tofu and I'm the sicko!!!

crawls back in the corner... :S

Iwan crawls back in the corner for more Tofu
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Tofu... better sex? No way! Red meat, lots and lots of red meat!!! That statement will drive the vegans nuts.:D

It will drive the vegans to eat nuts

Tofu... better sex? No way! Red meat, lots and lots of red meat!!! That statement will drive the vegans nuts.:D

Chuck

Hmmm, I LOVE red meat !!! :D:D:D
Oh, so dirty!!

Yes...you are dirty....you should be asshamed of yuorself. :P

Chuck

Oh, so dirty!!

Have Pop cook you some at the party in H-town in April ;) I'd love to see the effects of that >:(

Chuck

Oh, so dirty!!

Well, I DO love red meat though, steaks, hamburgers, venison, :)
Nothing to be ashamed of...I am a PROUD MEAT LOVER!!!

Chuck

Oh, so dirty!!

Well, I DO love red meat though, steaks, hamburgers, venison, :)
Nothing to be ashamed of...I am a PROUD MEAT LOVER!!!

Hell yeeeeee!!! That's my girl! And guess what.....there will be pleny of red meat on April 9th at Hollister....yee haa...cant wait

Thanks for the Forbes article. I've read an awful lot about this subject, so instead of 2 cents here's eleventeen cents. All of the foods cited by the writer of the article actually have not been shown to have any efficacy in treating sexual desire disorders. They're simply elaborating on the popular myths. Consuming them thinking it will support one's sexual appetite will result more in a psycho-somatic effect then a physical one. The ingredients to maintaining a sexual appetite vary slightly from person to person, but a baseline would be this: sufficient sleep, exercise (preferably some aerobic and some strength training which increases the production of growth horneymones,) and a good diet containing a healthy supply and ratio of Omega-6 fatty acids to Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil, flaxseed oil) [between 2:1 to 4:1 is ideal--the average American diet is 20:1]. In men, supplementation of the amino acid Arginine stimulates Nitric Oxide production which helps make a woody. In the ladies, the adrenal hormone DHEA has been shown help postmenopausal women feel amorous. Both are over-the-counter (and through the woods, he, he, he.) Anyway, the biggest producer of sex hormones in the body results from the act itself (unless of course, you're faking.) So, when you get down to it, that's actually the best diet of all. And, if you're a member of Sex Without Partners, don't hurt yourself. To answer the question, "Are you a super lover?" Why, of course (who would say anything less?) A man asks his wife, "Hey, how 'bout some super sex!" She turns to him and says, "Soup."

You're always the starter in your own life!