mnealtx

DZ.com Weight Loss Challenge, Week 11

I'm so totally off track, that I am up front refusing to step on a scale. It would only bring me down further.

Since the loss of a goal I had hoped attain, I'm floundering in a sea of "comfort foods."

I need to dig deep and remotivate myself, but I just can't seem to do it. [:/]
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Well...right now the "downs" are winning and there are lots of yummy crap foods down there to keep me company. :P
Nina

Noooo.....crack cookies sound YUMMY!!!

Wanna' share? I think I hear them calling me from all the way over there, too.

Nina

Still not down. Still not up. But, well, I'm am back to exercising; 2 or 3 weeks in a row now, so it's likely to continue.

I'll take what I can get.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

******SIGH*********

No gain, no loss... I swear I'm gonna be real good this upcoming week...

Nina, MOTIVATE yourself... CReW Season is coming up... You don't want to be wingloading your 126 too heavy... That's my motivation.... A whole season of crwdogs not afraid of a little cold weather to hold them back... Comeon nina girl, you can do it. I'm using CReW to motivate me. And I already decided that starting next week (i decided this earlier this week), that I'm going to do better... Especially since I got rid of most of the junk food in my apartment :)
CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

The past 2 weeks have really caught up with me.[:/]

Got back from my trip last night. I did really good the first two days of the trip with excerising and eating good but then some things went wrong at the vendor and we were working long hours. Things didn't go so good after that.

I'm up 4 freakin' pounds:(

It's very hard to stay motivated but I promise myself right now to get back on track, today! Not tomorrow, not next week, TODAY!;)

Christina

Okay, as of this morning, I'm down 2 more... making 5 for the last two weeks. BUT... I just got back from taking my nephews to McDs for lunch. :S I kinda gave up for the weekend, till Monday, since I'm heading out to Dublin... beer, pizza, beer, jello shots, beer. So, I'll have to kick it back into high gear when I return.

I'll tell you what is really helping me out.... I started working out again BIG TIME! It feels good. I honestly had to for stress control, and it's paying off in many ways. Going to the gym after a long day at work rocks. Especially when you want to kill your boss. :P

Come on peeps! It's almost full-on-mad season here! Let's go! B|

For anyone who didn't see my thread in Greetings, my name is Mike. I haven't skydived yet (planning on first tandem this summer). But I need to lose a decent amount of weight to hit the 250 limit at the DZ. So if you don't mind, I'll jump in on this.
Let's see- I've lost 15 so far (I'm at 292 now) please hold back the snickers :( Really, i don't mind- I know I'm fat.
And yes, it is real hard to stay motivated. But I want to lose the weight for my family (Loving wife and 16 month old son) and so I can throw myself out of an airplane. Man I can't wait!!!!!

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Well, thank you!

I think I'd be blowing it (the *WHISTLE*, you pervs! :P ) on myself more than anyone else....I think I need to start going out the entry door to the chowhall so I don't have to walk past the cookies... [:/]
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So to get this right, we check in every Friday right?
I think I could lose a few more by next week...:)Thanks for adding me in.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Well, the person that originally thought up the idea ( Hey, DEUCE!! - ya ever gonna check in?) came up with Friday and Monday checkins - Monday to keep us honest over the weekend.

Not everyone does Monday checkings, so it's no biggy - Fridays are fine.

And you're very welcome...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706