sunshine

Do not have any fun today

Leaving Fayatteville NC in a few minutes to head to Greensboro where I'm taking customers out for dinner-Then on to Charlotte/Douglas to meet Liz's plane so It may be a few days before I check back in. But, I want ya'll to have lots of fun because I'm a caring, giving kind of guy:P
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

***So do NOT have any fun while i'm gone.

Damn. I was having so much fun at work and now I've got to stop. Thanks for taking my "sunshine" away.:S
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'm leaving for work in a few minutes and as ya'll know i don't have dzcom there. So do NOT have any fun while i'm gone. :D

HA I'm off today till Monday. I'll have as much fun as I f'n want little missy! You go slave for the man while I enjoy the beautiful Houston spring weather!! :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Shuddup slappie, quit having fun. Oh by the way this is my first post from work. I don't have the internet on my puter, but we have one puter dedicated to the local weather radar. It was only matter of time before i snuck on here during the day. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!