Canuck278

Ice diving pics

That's something you don't see every day. That looks fun. Scary, but fun. I suppose that's why we do a lot of things huh? Given the oppurtunity, that's something I'd like to have a go at.

To the rest of you... Listen to you guys... "Steve, you're insane" ... :D

Does that not sound like your co-workers when they find out you skydive? ;)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I'd go in a minute. You wouldn't have to ask twice.

i would too! i probably wouldn't like the getting out part tho... brrrr!!!!! there would have to be an onsight hot tub waiting for my ass;)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Yep, nuts, but part of me is thinking "Damn that looks like fun!" Guess that makes me nuts, too.

Thanks for telling me about these pics today, Steve!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yep, nuts, but part of me is thinking "Damn that looks like fun!" Guess that makes me nuts, too.

Thanks for telling me about these pics today, Steve!

yeah, but really... how do you get your body back to normal temp? and how long can you stay under? cool pix regardless =)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce