TheAnvil

Can you guess what I'm drinking today?

hmmm....so far the last option is winning....have a few more shots of T-Kill-ya....you're gonna need it once everyone else votes and you see how many 'friends' you've got....:P

marc

ps Lent??? you sure didn't give up Coronas last weekend!!!:o

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Ok..whoever picked the last option fess up! I'm gonna kick your ass.

>:(

I picked the last option.

Ooh sweet! Girl fight.

Woohooo! Just what I've always wanted to do on Easter. Fuck the chocolate bunnies...I get to toss GFD around!

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Just what I've always wanted to do on Easter. Fuck the chocolate bunnies...

You're that desperate, uh...?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I am the only one so far who voted for Cabo Wabo. The choice I was looking for wasn't up there. So, I thought maybe Vinnie and I (being that we are Scorps and such) would perhaps be on the same wavelength and perhaps Vinnie was drinking some Cabo Wabo. I was just blessed with a bottle from a beloved jumper who was the first person to air out one of my reserve repacks :)

So my question to Vinnie is this: What in the heck was it that you brought over that one night to Laura's? All I remember about it was it was in some weird fancy bottle and when you removed the cork you could smell it from across the room. It was the kind of stuff you could take a whiff of and have a BAC of 1.5 :D >:(
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

:D:D:D:D:D
0715 and he's not here yet...>:(:D

:D
On the way back home from Phil_the_Anchor's Easter Brunch (he's a newbie) I realized that Lent was over and the tequila ban had been lifted. When I got into the Casa del Anvil I headed straight for my liquor cache. I opened a bottle of Patron and one of Herradura...yummy, yummy I thought...then I ingeniously thought it would be fun to sample many of my tequilas, so I went down the line...occasionally cleansing the palate with a sip or three of Patron...I have little recollection of posting this poll...and none of hitting the rack. When I woke at 5:30 for some odd reason, I found myself in my recliner with a copy of THE ECONOMIST in my lap, the stereo blaring, and my tequila collection dispersed throughout the house.

Managed to take a shower, then figured I'd better go on a run to get some of the stench out of me. Bad move, but i felt better. Re-showered and came into work. Second cup of coffee already. I have a feeling it will be a bad afternoon. I've taken two tylenol already.

I love tequila. Why can't it return the love?
:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!