skylord

Skylord 47th Birthday

All,

It's my birthday on the 26th!! So, please in lieu of cash, cars, gifts, bequests, or stuff, please indulge me in my birthday poll. ;)

I look forward to waking up tomorrow after putting this poll out to the cultured, kind, caring, feeling, serious group you all are, feeling validated, warm, and even fuzzy. :D

Skylord the Birthday Boy
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Hey Bob,
You crazy f*cker. I wish you a very happy birthday and may you have many more to come. Why don't you get your ass down to the NSO FACREP meeting May 9-11 in ATL? You can brief us on the application of RVSM in the NWP. (Heard yall been using it for years!:P)
I am going to the RB Reunion Boogie in Chester, SC. the weekend before and then driving back to ATL for the meeting. I have a room with an extra bed. Hope you can make it.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Oh now I am really pissed that you did not let me know it was your birthday earlier. I would have made it a point to celebrate with you. I mean you and the others took such good care of me on my birthday.

Well, I hope your day was wonderful and you are in BIG trouble when I see you next. . .when are you coming out again. . .I will be out there on Saturday the 2nd for 10-way speed practice.
FGF #6
Darcy

All,

Unfortunately I was travelling, I'm in DC right now for meetings. Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! Yikes, I'm in trouble with Darcy!

Bob
FGF-2
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman