pop

SPRING FLING BASH!!! NOR CAL PEOPLE - The biggest PARTY of the YEAR - ROUND 2!!!!!! All others invited also!!!

I am coming out there! Tequila, tequila, tequila!

H-town rocks! Great RW! Great FreeFlying! Great BBQ! Great friends!

Ooooooh yeah baby! It's on!

B|

I feel sorry for anybody that doesn't show up for this thing. I mean...it's H-town! Skydivexxl will be there! Pop will be there! Lovelife22 will be there! Sebazz will be there! The JACKASS will be there! I feel sorry for people that don't skydive. I feel even sorrier for skydivers who won't be at H-town for this shin-dig.

:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I don't have anything on my calendar for that weekend and it sounds like FUN so I think I will be there. It's only a 5 hr. drive and I have relatives to stay with...maybe. How far is it from Danville to Hollister?

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I don't have anything on my calendar for that weekend and it sounds like FUN so I think I will be there. It's only a 5 hr. drive and I have relatives to stay with...maybe. How far is it from Danville to Hollister?

I am not sure where Danville is...but come on out anyway!!!! You can sleep at teh dz if nothing elkse...and there are several hotels around
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

im gonna say D-ville is about 2 hrs from H-town. D-ville is like 45 min from my house in palo alto and im about an hour from the dz. but nevermind all this talk of time and mileage. just show upB|

Alex
what!?

B|

I feel sorry for anybody that doesn't show up for this thing. I mean...it's H-town! Skydivexxl will be there! Pop will be there! Lovelife22 will be there! Sebazz will be there! The JACKASS will be there! I feel sorry for people that don't skydive. I feel even sorrier for skydivers who won't be at H-town for this shin-dig.

Since somehow I wasn't consulted beforehand, I will NOT be in atttendance. I will be at the SF International Beer Festival...

Blog Clicky

B|

Since somehow I wasn't consulted beforehand, I will NOT be in atttendance. I will be at the SF International Beer Festival...

I sent out an email to the ACS list and to the NorCal list and I posted here on line. You shold make it out to at least the BBQ
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

specially after your drunk dial session from Saturday...

...Whatever...:|

:P

It'll be good to meet you as well.;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Wish I could.... I thought of catching a flight after the event - I have to take people to the airport anyway - but finding a way to the dz Saturday night???? [:/]

oh well.... g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Wish I could.... I thought of catching a flight after the event - I have to take people to the airport anyway - but finding a way to the dz Saturday night???? [:/]

oh well.... g

COME PARTY WITH US!!!!! B|

You'll find it.. if not, call us and we'll talk you through it.. it's very easy to find..

I'll be there. Party on!B|

Just leave them crazy goggles in SoCal :P

It will be nice to meet you dude! specially after your drunk dial session from Saturday..

No, bring 'em! This is finally my chance to get a FGF number! Woo!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

H-Town, this is your fair warning...>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

H-Town, this is your fair warning...>:(>:(>:(

They need warning that I'm gonna be there? Puhleeze. I'm a sweet innocent noob. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke