eeneR

Ok you Floridians...

Looking for suggestions of stuff to do. Will be in Orlando next week. yes I know all the DZ's and doing lots of tunnel time. But any good recommendations of stuff to do outside of the normal disney stuff. :)
B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hey! It just so happens I have that date open just for YOU! Well... you and Cora!! :P

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Woohoo :D here comes trouble! B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Whatever you do, don't be fooled into going into Ybor City because of it's "cool" bars. The bars there suck.

My suggestion: call Ward!!!!! :D

Thanks for the warning!!! No sucky bars on this trip!! :D

As for Ward that is an idea...B|
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

how many people are you with? Get a crew to go canoeing one day. This is prime weather right now. ther's disney and universal and all of that touristy stuff.

hit the beach, get a nice tan .... if you're a clubbin girl citywalk and church street are fun ...
This ad space for sale.

...go to the beach.. cocoa is pretty close.. deland/daytona is only 40 mins from orlando on i4..and the springs here are pretty cool... rent a kayak. go camping. throw down 4k and do a parabolic flight in ft laurderdale. there is plenty to do here, but orlando sucks... its ugly, ultra commercial, and the traffic is ridiculous 24/7

Didn't I tell you this already?:P

yes and I will be bugging you for the futher details on that one....but looking for input from many places :D
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My other piece of advice then, call Mirage, ask to speak to Ward, and say, "Hey, Ward. It's Renee. I'm thinking about buying a Mirage, but I'm not sure. Why don't you buy me a beer, and we'll talk about it?"
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

My other piece of advice then, call Mirage, ask to speak to Ward, and say, "Hey, Ward. It's Renee. I'm thinking about buying a Mirage, but I'm not sure. Why don't you buy me a beer, and we'll talk about it?"

Bwahaha...we will end up in Deland one of the days im sure, might have to drag him out to lunch or something :D
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Ok, if you're willing to travel for a bit, my absolute favorite city in FL is St. Augustine. You can climb a lighthouse for a great view of the harbor, tour a cool fort, visit the cheesy but fun Ripley's and Fountain of Youth. After that, go to the little shopping district and shop and hit all the bars. End the day with a ghost tour...it's soooo fun!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It took me forever to type that with my 2 fingers! :ph34r: If you google it, you'll find all the info of the stuff I listed. It'll be about 2-2 1/2 hours from Orlando, north on I-95.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon