unlucky1

Post your funny pic of the week

I've got a couple more...
bit rude though, so don't look if offended (very) easily

Nigel

Er NSFW... :S
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Nah, just for stuff like that...make sure you put NSFW (Not safe for work) I didnt open the second one, dunno what it is, but the first one could have cause me some problems at work ;) If someone happend to notice it on my screen.

NSFW is just a warning for those of us at work not to open them...as the content is such that could get you in trouble...ie nudity etc. :D for those that it doesnt matter then there is no problem. ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

This is a great thread. Here are some of the funniest pics I've taken.

notsure----a pic of a dog that isn't sure he wants to jump in the pool to retrieve the ball, he had never been in the water before.

hedidit---the desire to get the ball won! He so carefully went into the water and I captured this just at the right moment.

The next two are just a couple of pictures of my dog that shows him being a member of the family.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.