Brian425

The Pope has died.

I may not follow the faith like I once did...and despite the issues I have with the church; John Paul II did a lot for this world.

I'm an atheist and can still acknowledge the goodness that Karol Wojtyla has brought to the world. He was an icon for the Polish Solidarity movement that had a significant role in the collapse of the USSR.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

IS the Pope's passing something to mourn? I seem to think that of all people he would one who has truly "passed on." He was a remarkable man.

Should we pray for the Pope? I think he may be one person for whom prayers would not be needed. But let's all say one, anyway.

Lets not:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just want to say sorry. It came over our bloomberg terminal that an Italian news agency reported the Pope had died. I did not mean to mis inform.

Again, my apologies.

Brian

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Hi 425,
No, not yet. However, it won't be long. I do feel for the man as he has done quite a lot.

Now, as for the next "Pope!" Father Guido Sardouchie I feel is a strong candidate. There is also a good sprinkling of old fart skydivers who are Cardinals (Cardinal Puff!!) and already consecrated Pope's!! (64 oz's. of Beer drunk under a 10 minute time limit while performing the Supreme Cardinal Ritual!!) What this world really needs, a skydiving Pope!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote for me for POPE!! I'll turn St. Peter's square into a DZ!!!!!!!!!

PS Today Really is 01APR05, get it?
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out