ernguru

April Fools

This was great, one of my flatmates emailed me this morning and told me that she had had enough and was going to resign and move back to South Africa (Doing the London thing)
So I mailed back saying really I did not think it was that bad.
She replies with she misses her folks and her job is shit and she has booked her flight for the 18th April
So I left it for about 15 minutes and mailed her back saying
I've called the landlord and explained the situation and will be finding someone to move in her place.

Literally 30 seconds the phone rings with her panicking saying it was only an April Fools Joke.
Told her I know HA HA APRIL FOOLS
She was shitting bricks it was so funny.

god i'll be glad when today is over....

everyone seems to think its funny, but its pretty much just sad.. i mean who are you actually going to fool? those without calenders?

Yeah, I was the victim of a well planned out April Fools Joke this morning. I am the manager of a food service operation and start work at 530am. I am not really a morning person so I dont really think well till like 2 cups of coffee and some breakfast When I got into work this morning I realized I was the first one there. I am NEVER the first one there. I go into my office and the phone is ringing. One by one EVERY single employee calls off sick. It is a regular thing for a few to call of sick, but EVERY single one is obviously bad news. I kinda freak out and start cursing out loud. I pick up the phone and start dialing the home phone number of the manager who comes in later in the day when all my employees come to the office door and yell out "April Fools" to which I respond in a startled and frantic voice "FUCK!" Needless to say, I fell for it 100%. I am glad that they didnt have a video camera or something to record my language! We discipline them for foul language..all they need is alittle blackmail on me and I am in trouble! Anyways, until next year, Happy April Fools!

Blue Skies!
Mary B
Sandillas Rodriguez
Muff Brother #2959 TF #77

One by one EVERY single employee calls off sick. It is a regular thing for a few to call of sick, but EVERY single one is obviously bad news. I kinda freak out...

We did this exact thing to our secretary this morning. She gets there 30 minutes before the rest of us and started retrieving messages. One by one she discovered that each and every one of us had called in sick (some kind of food poisoning? :) ).

She began -really- freaking out and called the supervisor (who was in on the joke), :P so she played along! The secretary next called the boss! (who we had neglected to tell the night before! :o). Unwittingly we'd got BOTH of them! They both were shitting their pants! >:(

Well, to make it up to our wonderful secretary we brought her chocolates (her favorite!) when we all walked in... :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon