justaflygirl

My S.O. is gone

:(Yeah..he's gone til late september mid october...he went up north to work...:(...In 8 years weve never been apart for more than maybe a week at the most...Now I'm looking at 7 months...YIKES! I need vibes, hugs...and whatever else...Its just me and the 4 kiddos....(However they are gettin passed out to the grandparents this summer...:D)...anyway....just a mondane borig post...i just wanted to share with my fellow skydivers. I wuld love to hear from any other sky ladies out there who have been down this road....:|

:(Yeah..he's gone til late september mid october...he went up north to work...:(...In 8 years weve never been apart for more than maybe a week at the most...Now I'm looking at 7 months...YIKES! I need vibes, hugs...and whatever else...Its just me and the 4 kiddos....(However they are gettin passed out to the grandparents this summer...:D)...anyway....just a mondane borig post...i just wanted to share with my fellow skydivers. I wuld love to hear from any other sky ladies out there who have been down this road....:|

\

My hubby and I have been living apart for 10 years now. He just moved up north, too. It's not fun, or easy, but we only have 7 more years before he is eligible for early retirement. Hang in there,, find cheap cell phones, learn to talk dirty on the phone, learn to appreciate it when he does. It can work
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

luckily for us, we have a ton of roll over minutes accumulated on the cell phone and we have free long distance on the home phone...so thats good, Im just gonna miss being held and all of that fun stuff...;)

Yea, the fun stuff is the worst part.
No, Streaker works in purchasing, material control, supply chain, what ever the buzz word for buying stuff is this week.
Remember to meet at boogies, it gives you a great thing to look forward to, and days to count.
Good luck on the motorhome/homeschooling thing. I would love to do something like that, but it's hard to give up my business here, which pays pretty well.
I do try to run into him at least every several weeks for a couple of days if possible, but it isn't always possible....
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hey, Flygirl,
<<>> and (((hugs))) and such... I know you have the strength to get through this time apart, so don't fear. :)
I'll be up ... well, sometime to do my further training (make sure Sally knows what to expect!). Keep the couch open for me! At least you'll get company for a week or so. Believe me, if I could live at Z-hills for months at a time, I'd do that. They'd start to miss my skills here at work, though.

Keep smiling. Like anything/everything else, you'll see this through. :)
And if you need a person to listen, call or write.
You and your family are friends worth having, so any time you need help of any sort, ask me and if I can I will.

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

My hubby was military officer for several years and is now "attached" to the military as DoD Civilian... He just returned from his second trip to Iraq/Kuwait... He didn't have to stay as long as most of the soldiers did, had a 3 month break before returning, but email is a wonderful thing... I can't imagine what soldiers wives went throug prior to the email age, being as letters took 2-3 weeks on good weeks to get to them...

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." -- Helen Keller