NWFlyer

Spring Forward!

Friendly reminder to set your clocks forward an hour and look forward to later and later sunset loads! Yay daylight savings time! :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

HEY! Are you still up??
:)

Nope, I'm just posting.:P 'bout to go to sleep.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What? why? such silly rituals you have...

if i set my clock forward, i'll only get to work early.. cant have that

LOL yup Zen, we are stuck in a time warp;)

You know, I almost wrote "except for you weirdos in Arizona and that one county in Indiana" but then I realized I have no idea what the daylight savings time rituals are around the world and my brain hurt. :S

Anyone else feel like you didn't so much spring forward as fall forward on your face...

'Cause that's how I feel.

Why can't we still have naptime like we did in daycare?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Just an added reminder (this isn't a hijack) all of my local Fire Departments recomend that when you change the clocks, change the batteries in all your smoke and CO detectors. It's a good habit to get into.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.