pop

SPRING FLING BASH roll call

i anticipated my liver taking such a beating that i took friday and monday off.

4 days off, bunch of people i haven't met, TWO turbines, meat, alcohol....some skydiving.....yup. sounds good to me. oh yeah and load 1 thru done tomorrow.

Alex
what!?

Hey Pop, I dont know if it was posted and I missed it, but will there be any organised loads? FF or RW?
the washington crew will be arriving friday evening for a weekend of debauchery and hedonism :)...... oh yea, and one or two skydives:P

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Hey Pop, I dont know if it was posted and I missed it, but will there be any organised loads? FF or RW?
the washington crew will be arriving friday evening for a weekend of debauchery and hedonism :)...... oh yea, and one or two skydives:P

Roy

Unfortunatly I have not done any prep\lanning or organized loads. This originally wasnt meant to be a boogie. But I know there will be FF coaches there who will gladly organize jumps. Cliff is one in particular that I am thinking about. There are tons of good FFers at the DZ...so I am sure good jumps will be going off.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I'm thinking I might show up Saturday night. Any girls want to split a hotel room with me?

The party wouldnt be the same withouth Shannon. The rooms at Best Western are $79. The Motel down the road is $69. We need to get Shannon a roommie!!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Dam you all!!! As your all having a blast just know that I'll be flippin you all off from 136 miles off shore!

I'm seriously jealous! I have not seen a bunch of you for way too long!

Have a shot (or two) for me!
-Thumper
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That sucks, Bryan...and I was gonna give you a chance to take me out on my 2000th jump, which is certain to happen this weekend!

I may be hucking some tandems on Saturday, but I've already told Aviva I'm NOT doing a work jump for my 2000, so it'll probably be Sunday. I'm thinking a nice ACS-record-tieing hybrid of some sort. Maybe I can get Hookitt and Cliff to organize something workable...

Who's in? ;)
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Have a shot (or two) for me!

I don't know you, but okay. Twist my arm. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke