Brian425

Has anyone installed Pergo floors?

agree you need a miter saw for the trim.

I have done loads of amateur trim with 45 and 30 deg cuts just using a regular saw and a mitre guide.

He probably doesn't want his place to look like shit, though.

:P

agree you need a miter saw for the trim.

I have done loads of amateur trim with 45 and 30 deg cuts just using a regular saw and a mitre guide.

He probably doesn't want his place to look like shit, though.

:P

A poor carpenter blames his tools... :P

We sold that place with 40% profit in 1 1/2 years... :P
Remster

That's not a "guy card" violation! Design? The woman would lose her "chick card" if she let her guy design the kitchen!

Perhaps -

BUT

Admiting to it is violation of Section 4 paragraph 8 subsection 3, which clearly states that recognition to finer abilities in designing of one's household is strictly prohibited.

(Paraphrased of course)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Turtle,
It's just simple. When she asks for something reasonable, just get it for her. Any improvements for the house she want she gets if I can afford the $$$. Simple rule of life my dad taught me, if the wife is happy, everyone is happy.
Plus when I finish a nice project, I usually get to waste the money "saved" by doing it myself. ;)

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Turtle,
It's just simple. When she asks for something reasonable, just get it for her. Any improvements for the house she want she gets if I can afford the $$$. Simple rule of life my dad taught me, if the wife is happy, everyone is happy.
Plus when I finish a nice project, I usually get to waste the money "saved" by doing it myself. ;)

RIIIiiiiiiiight

Your story - tell it ANY WAY YOU WANT to.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BTFU Remi. Get a saw.

STFU Duce.... I dont need no freaking mitre saw.. and I dont need no freaking fancy tools either! I'm drywalling our bathroom these days using my teeth to cut the gyprock and a Blockbuster Video membership card to spread the mud... B|
Remster

BTFU Remi. Get a saw.

STFU Duce.... I dont need no freaking mitre saw.. and I dont need no freaking fancy tools either! I'm drywalling our bathroom these days using my teeth to cut the gyprock and a Blockbuster Video membership card to spread the mud... B|

So long as you keep your bride convinced that she never needs to see any Television about "curb appeal" or anything like that, you are good. Dry is good.

Plenty of caulk and tarpaper should keep you dry. Just steal electricity from your neighbor's trailer by hiding the cord under the abandoned cars, and you should be able to keep it up indefinitely.

You rock, Remster!