Slappie

Wal-mart is taking over the world with Hooters

Ok I was watching the Amazing Race lastnight. They were in Argentina, the challange was to buy the ingrediants for some Argentinian dinner or someshit.

This one couple goes to Wal-Mart in Argentina! Man I hate that store!!

Now to Hooters, they've actually branched out to India, Greece, Italy and even into Shanghai China. I wanna go see what Chinese Hooter girls look like? :ph34r: I bet their hot!! :o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I refuse to go to a Wally-world... anywhere! Every time I see one, I think of how they and others put so many 'mom 'n pop' stores out of business. I was in one Hooters... probably the 'wrong' one. I was not impressed. The wings were even lousy![:/]

Chuck

I was in one Hooters... probably the 'wrong' one. I was not impressed. The wings were even lousy![:/]

Agreed. Hooters wings suck, but the beer's cold and the waitstaff pleasant on the eyes (at least at every one I've been to).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I wonder if Vall has forgotten how to eat a chicken wing. She never talks about them anymore.

Hey Val you still eatin wings?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I refuse to go to a Wally-world... anywhere! Every time I see one, I think of how they and others put so many 'mom 'n pop' stores out of business. [:/]
Chuck

C'mon, it's not like they don't give Mom'n'Pop a whole new career, hell they even train them to say "Welcome to Wal-Mart" - I'm gonna keep shopping there (but I have been assimilated)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Walmart is where you go to see why ugly people should be shot before they have a chance to breed.

Or where they go to breed
http://www.cnn.com/money/2005/04/07/news/fortune500/walmart_dating/index.htm?cnn=yes

My first wife was a Walmartian-I really miss that discount card
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

FUCK THEY ARE TAKING OVER BREEDING ALREADY!!

Everyone watch out Wal-Mart is the end of the world! Please put on your tin-foil caps now!