Squeak

1st MotoGP for 2005

Awesome last few laps, absolutely cracking.

I loved Sete's body language when he came into parc ferme. He got off his bike, stood looking at Rossi's machine in the number one spot and gestured at it like "What the fuck is that thing doing there?":D

I still love the F1 but can't wait for the next motoGP.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Rossi rocks - always fireworks when he is racing (providing he hasn't disappeared off and left everyone for dead!)
Biaggi running him onto the grass at 140 was pretty spectacular a couple of years ago as well!!!
Never try to eat more than you can lift

YAY MotoGP!

err..I'm just looking forward to the race at Laguna Seca in July. Why? Because I'm going!! God, I can't wait! MotoGP in the US. What could be better?
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

You MUST watch Faster.

ON a big screen with good sound if you can.

http://www.fastermovie.com/trailer.html

F*&&K OFF>:( ;)

They havn't yet released it in my format, the bastards, it's sill only in US format>:(
I've been waiting for months (&months):|:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I have watched Faster on a 64" Flat screen with surround sound. Best damn movie ever made for this kind of stuff.

Out of the lot of you...who rides? And what?
Road: 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 636
Track:2003 Yamaha R6....soon, just need to pick the darn thing up.B|

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

I have watched Faster on a 64" Flat screen with surround sound. Best damn movie ever made for this kind of stuff.

Out of the lot of you...who rides? And what?
Road: 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 636
Track:2003 Yamaha R6....soon, just need to pick the darn thing up.B|

Joe

Road only, for over 20 years. Currently own and ride a 1979 CAFE racer Moto Guzzi 1000
There are pics on the forums somewhereB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Love watching, started skydiving after quitting street bikes, track, supersport on an R6 and liters on a R1...
Flew off a cliff on the R6, decided to quit once I got out of the hospital... but I liked the flight off the cliff part, so I started skydiving. Valentino is god on 2 wheels.

Benji

Valentino is god on 2 wheels.
Benji

and 1 wheel.....;)

I raced in 2003 and high sided (while in 1st place) coming out of the bowl at talladega which resulted in a seperated shoulder and 3-4 months out of skydiving....I couldn't have that, so I gave up racing. skydiving is top priority at the moment, but may get a DRZ400 SM to ride to work. B|
my power is beyond your understanding.