watchdog2

When ugly guys get the hottest chicks....

If they are the same person, at least they're hoarding all the crazy instead of spreading it out. 1 troll with too much time and crazy is better than 10, right?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I would like to add something.

I think that Britney Spears getting pregnant is wrong.

I suppose southern girls like to do that sort of thing early in life. This husband she is with is nothing but a groupie.

There is another show on MTV called the "Meet the Barkers". Basically the drummer from blink 182 has sex with this playmate named Shanna. There is an illegitimate daughter that hangs along for the ride.

Dude, both of these situations are just wrong. I really think that these women need someone to step in and dominate their lives and make all the decisions for them, since apparently they can't make intelligent decisions on their own.

This is the same guy who wrote and recorded H.O.V.A.....H to the Izzo, V to the Izzay, for shizzle my nizzle used to dribble down in VA

Translation: H to the O, V to the A , for sure my nut used to dribble down in Virginia. Sounds like a nice guy to me....

He uses his name Jay with HOVA (jahova, per his own website) to represent the savior of rap. Nice lyrics all around. The kind of person I would want my daughter to date for sure....

When the remi's in the system, ain't no tellin
Will i fuck 'em will i diss 'em, that's what they be yellin
I'm a pimp by blood, not relation
Y'all be chasin, i replace them, huh?
Drunk off crist', mami on e
Can't keep her little model hands off me
Both in the club, high, singing off key
"and i wish i never met her at all..."
It gets better, ordered another round
It's, about, to go, down
Got six model chicks, six bottles of crist'
Four belvederes, got weed everywhere
What do you say, me, you, and your chloe glasses
Go somewhere private where we can discuss fashion
Like, prada blouse, gucci bra
Filth marked jeans, take that off

I thought Beyonce was all about being a good influence and a good girl? At least that what she says in interviews...

How does making them a star have any influence weither or not they should have children. And I do not think that pregnency ruins the body, but there are some that do not bounce back that well. I do not think anyone should have their lives ruled by someone else, not when they are intelligent enough to do it themselves. There are a few but I will not list them here.

I think that Britney Spears getting pregnant is wrong.

Personally I could care less. Whatever the media whishes to glorify or report on has no bearing on my life. I've read this thread from the beginning and I have to say... somehow I've become "old" all of a sudden. I don't know a thing about Seal, Beyonce or Jay Z. I guess I'm just not hip :S and I can live with that.;)

I did a very nice thing for a stranger yesterday and I still feel good about that.:)

I spoke with my family members on the phone last night and I still feel good about sharing the happiness we all had for each other. My Aunt is finally getting married. I've got a wedding I have to attend, sadly it's not my own. lol

One of the woman that I respect that I've seen in the public eye is the wife of the late Christopher Reeves, not for what she looks like but it's the character of a person which is important to me.