SkiD_PL8

Getbackitis bit me in the ass... err hand

Long spots, low turns, and hangars oh my! I had to take an out sunday that sucked and I landed in a construction area where they were building new hangars. If you have ever been to arkansas you know that means rocks and dirt. This was the result after about 4 days healing/rotting. ;):)

Greenie in training.

Not paying someone to cut my hand off. However I do have a hatchet and chainsaw, guess either of them would do the trick. Or I could go all out and do it with a pocket knife like that guy that got trapped under a fallen tree in the woods.;)

Greenie in training.

How am I to know if we share the same plastic surgeon? Client info is privileged. ;):P

Adjust your avatar so we can see your chinB|

That will let us know if you have the same plastic surgeon:)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I just noticed that your fingers are shorter than the length of your palm. I flipped through this book at the Discovery store one day that had, like 1000 different ways to look at yourself, from physical characteristics, to star sign, to intelligence tests and personality quizzes.

It said something about hands and what they say about your general temperament... can't rememeber what it said about yours though.

So that's helpful. :S

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

From http://www.mysterypalm.com/pages/849742/

Short fingers (shorter than the palm ), indicate a "Fire personality", or one with tendency toward impatience. This type is rather physically oriented, and tends to be a high energy go-getter! Short-fingered people are inclined to cause upheaval -- they simply love keeping things stirred up!

When one possesses a very short Jupiter (pointer finger), a very short Apollo (ring finger), and a very short Mercury (little finger), they tend to feel their needs supersede the needs of others. This individual must learn to fight the urge for ‘instant gratification’. Most likely, others will receive little emotional support from this type of individual -- as this type is too self-absorbed.

Those who possess a very short pointer finger in an otherwise normal hand, tend to accept roles society imposes, and would rather accept than fight what life offers otherwise.

Shorter fingers with square-tips indicate practical, dependable, logical nature. This individual is a reliable employee, and prefers concrete and visible over fantasy or risky experimentation.

Shorter fingers with pointed tips indicate a dreamer, -- one who thrives on creative imagination and fantasy. Shorter fingers with spatulate tips ( tips that flare out, or v-shaped), indicate physical high-energy ‘work-a-holic’ nature. This 'ball of fire' loves sports and tends to work all night to get the job done faster. Shorter fingers with conical-shaped (roundish) tips indicate an artistic, sensuous nature. Of course these people make very talented artists and musicians….
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Thanks Ian!!

Does that apply to you, Skid?

A lot of it does. I do tend to go after instant gratification. I can be impatient at times. I do tend to play the devils advocate and stir up conversation. All of those things are pretty accurate.

Those who possess a very short pointer finger in an otherwise normal hand, tend to accept roles society imposes, and would rather accept than fight what life offers otherwise.

That is definitely not me.

Shorter fingers with square-tips indicate practical, dependable, logical nature. This individual is a reliable employee, and prefers concrete and visible over fantasy or risky experimentation.

Not me.

Shorter fingers with pointed tips indicate a dreamer, -- one who thrives on creative imagination and fantasy.

Very much me.

Shorter fingers with spatulate tips ( tips that flare out, or v-shaped), indicate physical high-energy ‘work-a-holic’ nature.

Not me.

Shorter fingers with conical-shaped (roundish) tips indicate an artistic, sensuous nature. Of course these people make very talented artists and musicians….

Wouldn't call myself artistic but I do have an ear for music, and can play some guitar and bass.

Greenie in training.