SarahC07

Save me!!

I am a horrible sleeper as well.
If I am thinking about the next day I have a lot of trouble sleeping, the more I want to sleep the harder it is.
It sucks, when I know I am going to the DZ the next day I can usually guarantee I will only have a few hours sleep.
I'm getting better though.:)

DUDE! Thats me too.

But, I think the reason I'm so wired right now (but physically tired) is because I ran 3 miles this evening... I mean, it was at like 7 pm.... but *shrugs* who knows...

I'm taking nyquil if I see 1:30

So, to give this thread some direction: What is your occupation? Do you enjoy it?

If you could have any job, what would it be?

I'm taking nyquil if I see 1:30

If it's a regular problem, there are much better options, at least for me. Nyquil gives me a 2-day hangover. Ambien (prescription required) on the other hand gets met to sleep quickly, and seems to have no ill affects.

So, to give this thread some direction: What is your occupation? Do you enjoy it?

My job varies by day...sometimes I'm a borehole geologist (not a real scientist, more like a geo-scribe), sometimes I'm taking groundwater or soil samples, sometimes I'm in a field lab analyzing those samples, and sometimes (most times) I'm in an office writing planning/operational/close-out reports on those field projects. I like the mixture because I get to see/do plenty of different things and thus don't get too terribly bored.

If you could have any job, what would it be?

Trophy date for hot celebrities? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)