kingbunky

lingerie stores...

okay, me and the missus went out for dinner and a movie last night, but she was in a bit of a bad mood, so to cheer her up, i suggested that she go buy herself some new slinky stuff at the lingerie store (take notes guys, this almost never fails!)

anywho, while she runs off to try on some stuff, i'm left standing there like an idiot, trying not to stare at stuff, staff, or customers. i plunked myself down and found a random spot outside the store to stare at and kinda let my eyes drift out of focus. after a bit i realized that a woman had wandered into my field of view and thought i was staring at her. before she could alert the authorities, i started staring at the air ducts. while i was admiring the workmanship on the air ducts, it hit me, what they need is a guy area. a little partioned off area with a selection of hunting, fishing, tractor pulling and home renovation magazines. then we'd have a place to sit and wait, out of sight and out of mind. i told my wife my brilliant (i thought) idea, so she promptly repeats it to the sales clerk. the sales clerk kinda laughed and told us that they (the staff) have great laughs at all the guys standing around looking uncomfortable. she also mentioned that there was an unstable 'sale' sign that guys would lean on and knock over all the time. apparently it was quite loud and in about 50% of the cases, the guy would turn red, pick it up, and go wait in the car.

waddya say guys, i think we should petition victoria's secret on this.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

there should be something. It's too much for me to feel like "a kid in a candy store" at those places.
(especially because my wife has to go to those store for well endowed women):$
At one specialty store some girls talked me into to doing my TARZAN yell for them while my wife was not shocked at all.:ph34r: ("well, the other girl did >her< Xena yell...I had to...)

A few years ago I wanted to buy my wife who was then my g/f, some lingerie.
I did my home work, checked her sizes on the stuff she already had. Subtlety quizzed her on her preferences over the weeks before hand. (No peep hole stuff!) :(

Anyway, I went in very confidently, made my selection and asked the sales person about buying the appropriate size. Unfortunately they didn't have that size on the shelf, so I had to wait while they retrieved it out back. She said that I could wait at the counter.

I went over and waited and it was then that I noticed a "chicken fillet" sitting on the sales counter, you know, those flesh coloured inserts to make woman look bigger up front. I looked around me to make sure no one was watching me and coped a feel to see what it was like. ;) Just as the sales girl turned round and caught me! :S She laughed which attracted more attention. I was like a startled rabbit, stopped in my tracks with my hand still squeezing thefake boob. By this time everyone had saw me. They all laughed. I crumbled! :$ She never got her sexy lingerie that time![:/]

Too much is never enough!

All right scud?

You were copping a feel on fake boobs sitting on the counter???

Bwahahahahaha!!! Too funny! :D:D

Actually, I never felt comfortable going in those stores alone when I was in my 20's, and the sales girls are usually hotties, which doesn't help much either.

Now I'm older (37) and it's no big deal. I just tell them I'm looking for something for my wife...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What! I always just try to find things in my size to try on.

I shouldn't have said that, should I?

Hey there's nothing better then the feel of lace against the skin... ;)

especially if its attached to a cute young vixen... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

My last VS experience was awesome! As soon as I walked in, a very nice lady approached me and asked if she could help me find something. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted for my wife, so I accepted her offer to help. She took me around the store, narrowed it down to a few outfits and gave me her likes and dislikes and offered her opinions. I finally settled on an outfit, tipped my saleslady, and walked out of VS feeling great.

I have to admit, I was a little intimidated walking in at first, but the lady who helped me made me feel 100% comfortable and was very helpful.

I have to admit, I was a little intimidated walking in at first, but the lady who helped me made me feel 100% comfortable and was very helpful.

Ditto. The first couple of times i went in, i was intimidated, just grabbing a few things and going to the counter.:D Last time i went in there a saleslady offered to help me and i took her up on it.(what? she was hot!):D That is when i learned that under the display tables are storage boxes with other sizes;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ditto. The first couple of times i went in, i was intimidated, just grabbing a few things and going to the counter.:D Last time i went in there a saleslady offered to help me and i took her up on it.(what? she was hot!):D That is when i learned that under the display tables are storage boxes with other sizes;)

And I still wear that black lace teddy you got me, Jeff.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.