Dutchboy

What would you do?

I'm going to San Diego tomorrow and I'm trying to decide what to do with myself. I was thinking either:
1. Go to Perris and get some coaching from the Flyboyz
2. Go to Elsinore and do the canopy school thing
3. Go to Air Adventures and jump the boarder, but maybe jump alone.
What would you do?

I'd hit all of them. Do some freeflyin at Perris in the morning, take the 20 minute hop to Elsinore by mid-day and do the swoop pond when the winds are comin off the lake, then drive an hour (your times may vary) to Otay and jump the border at sunset. I figure you can get 9 to 10 jumps in. So you'd start off in the SkyVan, an Otter, then a Caravan.... Yeah, come meet the gang. And if you need a packer, Grasshopper will be lurking. He's the one wearing the gang green freefly suit and T1 will be at Otay unless he's coaching Ghopr on the fine art of hop-n-pops. B| Oh, and if you're in the hood this weekend Matrix is hosting a 4 way camp at Elsinore. (read: beer)
Edited by Shark on 3/27/01 04:42 PM.

Augghhh!!!
Sunny California my @$$. Nothing but solid clouds the past three days. Oh well, next time I go out there it will be better, I hope. The only thing skydiving related I did was drop some $$ at Square One one videos and clothing while I was there. I drove to Perris twice from San Diego (84 miles) to not jump once. :(