howtosee

What can we do about Shimell?

Stop your sucking up... really...

Still jealous you didn't make it to the Naughty Cupid Boogie,eh? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It must be difficult to cock block youself!!! I have seen some pretty good cock blockers in my day!!

"HA HAAAA I'm Count Cock Blockula... I see that your boyfriend has gone to the bathroom. Why don't I hit on you untill he gets back."

So why are guy's slacking on the CPC thing. We have allready had one, and we are in shitty weather Colorado! You guys need to get your shit together. I want to know whom I'm going to be competing against! hahaha just kidding.

Question... Is Billy Vance really deaf, or just pretending in order to ignore Shimmel? I think we should all follow Billy's cue and play the deaf card.

No, I'm not really deaf... I'm just ignoring you! :D:D:D:D

All kidding aside, HELL YEAH I'M FUCKING DEAF AND PROUD OF IT! ;)

So, is ASC trying to start something up in your home state of Connecticut???
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It must be difficult to cock block youself!!! I have seen some pretty good cock blockers in my day!!

i dont think you have seen me in action yet my freind!.... im so good at it i dont know where to draw the line and end up doing it to myself!:ph34r::|

Dude i have never met you but after reading this thread, the "bust on Shimell" thread and the others, I think you must be one hell of a guy for all these peeps to be JEALOUS of you like this.:D:D that and you seem to not let your fame go to your head.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Oh, since no one's answered:

Cock blocking is normally something you do to someone else. Example:

Your friend is about to score with a hottie, and you in some way stop that from happening. You make him leave the party; go over and distract her, etc.

Shimell (from what I understand) is constantly about to score, and then screws it up. I've never seen this firsthand, but that's just the basic idea of him cockblocking himself.

I have an urgent and pressing matter to discuss with the skydiving community. This is an issue of GRAVE importance and cannot go another day without being addressed. Mark Shimell is an annoying non-spelling, usually non-skydiving little man, who has been seen driving a Nissan Maxima (Sexuality???). Question... Is Billy Vance really deaf, or just pretending in order to ignore Shimmel? I think we should all follow Billy's cue and play the deaf card.

Hmmm... if you aren't Cary's biggest ASS-kisser, I don't know who is... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Cock Blocking is were you try to hose the other dude who is trying to pick up a chick. Example:

The setting is at a bar or night club, were people go to meet people. Let's listen to a conversation between Pat, Gina, and Pat's cock blocker friend Joe...

Pat: "Hey baby, HOW you doing? Your dad must have been a thief, because he stole all the stars from heaven and put them in your eyes..."

Gina: "Oh, your so cute. I think I would like to get to know you some more. I find you very interesting, and haven't thrown out the possiblity having a physical realtionship with you tonight, yet."

Joe: "Oh you wouldn't really want to have a physical relationship with Pat. He got really wasted last night and humped the neighbors dog in a drunken stupor. The police don't know if they are going to file charges yet, but they are strongly considering it because he gave the dog genital herpes, ghonorrea, and a bad case of the clap. He also lives at home with his mom, and is a shitty skydiver. I on the other hand have no sexual diseases, and I'm a great skydiver"

Gina: "Oh I see. You suddenly have become increasingly attractive, and Pat is becoming increasingly less attractive. I don't think I would ever be seen in public with him any more, much less sleep with him. Why don't you buy me a drink Joe, and tell me about your skydiving greatness."

You have just witnessed a sevear case of cock blocking by Joe. Humping the dog, may or may not have happened, but Joe used it to cast a bad light on his friend Pat, so he could gain from Pat's unfortunate fall from grace. So todays lesson is to support your wingman, and don't cock block. Unfortunatley, some men cock block instinctually without even knowing that they are fucking their buddy over. This is the worst type of cock blocker. Known as cockus interuptus, this type of cock blocker is usually found with few friends, and varey rarely, will this person actually achieve the female companionship that he is seeking. Cockus Interuptus can be identified by the smooth skin on one hand from frequently using lotion to masturbate, and a perpetual whinning that sounds like this "Lose the Zero, and get with the Hero, BABY. Why don't I buy you a drink, and then we can go back to your place. Uummm Huh Giggity Giggity, all right.". Arm yourself with the knowledge of cock blockers, and their destructive habits. Don't be a sensless victim of the crime.

Oh, since no one's answered:

Cock blocking is normally something you do to someone else. Example:

Your friend is about to score with a hottie, and you in some way stop that from happening. You make him leave the party; go over and distract her, etc.

Shimell (from what I understand) is constantly about to score, and then screws it up. I've never seen this firsthand, but that's just the basic idea of him cockblocking himself.

The funny thing...is there are chicks that actually pussy block too!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

It goes both ways!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Maybe he screws up on purpose. He does drive a Nissan Maxima you know.

Usually the Cock Blocker is Friend of that Hottie that you hitting on that decides they are going to do whatever they can to interfere with you actually getting somewhere with said Hottie.

Marks would pride himself on this skill around the DZ. Anytime he saw some guy possibly getting somewhere with some Hottie. He would run over and start Cock Blocking.

He became so good at this that he would eventually figure out some way to even Cock Block Himself.

Cock Blocker sounds like a sunblock or a pair of sunglasses. I'm gonna market one of them! :D

Even better, it is a product to keep the scary men away from the women???
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I've never seen this firsthand, but that's just the basic idea of him cockblocking himself.

NO??? I have a distinct visual of YOU and HIM at Neighbors one night...

Not sure if his cock was ever going to enter the situation....

but - I know the incident was witnessed by more than 1 individual!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic