geofsmth

stowing slider/slider keeper

With the cypres being digital I would doubt that it would be affected. I work around high magnetic fields and for example a digital watch is unaffected but a analog watch will stop during the time it is exposed to the field.
ATTACK LIFE ! IT'S GOING TO KILL YOU ANYWAY!!!!

True they will erase digital memory and if the field strengh of the magnet is high enough it can also affect battery life. But in this instance the battery and the memory are further away from a magnetic keeper or mag riser covers than the switch with a digital display. I haven't ever played with these type of slider keepers but I would imagine that the magnetic field extends 1 to 3" at max. I would presume that the cypress memory and battery would be safe unless possibly directly on the magnets, which wouldn't be the case. Even if it was directly on the magnets I stilll don't think that the field would be strong enough to cause any ill affect with a cypress.

You have got to be kidding. You actually have to put that thing back together. OMG! That's at least 2-3 minutes, so what if There's no need for extra keepers or pulling the slider down behind your head. We're talking 2-3 minutes here are you crazy?
:S:):):):):)

The Skytie didn't like my Mirgage. It lasted 4 jumps and worked great but came off on the fifth jump. It does work great so I've ordered another and will sew this one on the yoke. I'll update when I get it set up.
Rick Paradis

If inside there is no enemy, the enemy therefore on the outside cannot harm us. African proverb