OrangeJumper

Moist Spoon Monkeys.......

im not, but am very curious, how do I become one?

Well, it's a very complicated process. For a hot chick, such as yourself, the initiation consists of you getting naked and sending pics to myself for review and ccowden for the final approval:D:D:D:D

All others, just send a written applicantion and we will get back to you at our earliest convienence:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Well, it's a very complicated process. For a hot chick, such as yourself, the initiation consists of you getting naked and sending pics to myself for review and ccowden for the final approval:D:D:D:D

All others, just send a written applicantion and we will get back to you at our earliest convienence:D:D

Jason, you have issues! :ph34r:

MSM is our new freefly team! B|

Jason, you have issues! :ph34r:

Liz, shhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooshhhhhhhh, stop spolling my fun!:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Now that rocks for a name. Make sure I get a t-shirt, Liz.B|

Kris, you can definately have a shirt!!!

The team consists.... of Addie, Jason and I... and Chris is our coach. Yeah... (btw... i'm making some of this up as I go :D) that's it!! B|:D

:P

Now that rocks for a name. Make sure I get a t-shirt, Liz.B|

Kris, you can definately have a shirt!!!

The team consists.... of Addie, Jason and I... and Chris is our coach. Yeah... (btw... i'm making some of this up as I go :D) that's it!! B|:D

:P

Making it up? We are the hottest thing to hit the skydiving scene since........ok, now I'm just getting out of control.:S It sounded good for a second though.:D Our signature move is the moist spoon! It's fucking hot:D:D

Chris, how do we do the moist spoon again?:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Ok here it is. I was trying to keep this move low profile, but I doubt anyone will be able to pull it off anyway, so this is the move:

Flyer 1 and flyer 2 launch a MS grip in reverse while camera leaves front float with a Spoon Over the Back flip.

As 1 rotates to 2's right, 2 grabs a CF dock in coordination with 1 going to the MSCF'er.

When 1 reaches slot on right, here's the tricky part AND the real beauty of the move, 2 slides thru camera's MC and F's it with a spoon dock.

I know it sounds hard, and it is, but when done well, it is a thing of beauty!:D

That grip is only used when doing it from a tailgate. I assumed you would figure out that I was describing the move form a Otter launch when I said the camera flyer would leave from front float.

Liz, please don't correct your coach in the public forums.

Ok here it is. I was trying to keep this move low profile, but I doubt anyone will be able to pull it off anyway, so this is the move:

Flyer 1 and flyer 2 launch a MS grip in reverse while camera leaves front float with a Spoon Over the Back flip.

As 1 rotates to 2's right, 2 grabs a CF dock in coordination with 1 going to the MSCF'er.

When 1 reaches slot on right, here's the tricky part AND the real beauty of the move, 2 slides thru camera's MC and F's it with a spoon dock.

I know it sounds hard, and it is, but when done well, it is a thing of beauty!:D

Huh???:D:D

Oh, I mean I got it coach. Shit, I'm all over it:D:D:D When do we practice?

The Original Cabana Boy!

That grip is only used when doing it from a tailgate. I assumed you would figure out that I was describing the move form a Otter launch when I said the camera flyer would leave from front float.

Liz, please don't correct your coach in the public forums.

bwahahahahaha:D:D Some one just strengthened their pimp hand.:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!