OrangeJumper

Are you freaking kidding me?

You haven't seen too many nasty women then!

No shit........I think he needs to go do an internship at the OB/GYN. I bet he MIGHT revise his statement. :D

Or just go to Rantoul.:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You haven't seen too many nasty women then!

No shit........I think he needs to go do an internship at the OB/GYN. I bet he MIGHT revise his statement. :D

I gotta give you that. I'm a med tech in the AF and I've done OB rotations. That is some horrible shit! I stand corrected!

The Original Cabana Boy!

ok...after reading this whole thread...Jason, I have to say that I'm gonna make sure I eat lotsa eggs, beans and other yummy things before the next time I see you ;)

(Guys, since I jump with him, I'll make sure to let him know that girls DO fart :))

ok...after reading this whole thread...Jason, I have to say that I'm gonna make sure I eat lotsa eggs, beans and other yummy things before the next time I see you ;)

(Guys, since I jump with him, I'll make sure to let him know that girls DO fart :))

There IS no better way than to show him, and with a fury, plan it out that three or four of you get in the plane with him and light him up.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

There IS no better way than to show him, and with a fury, plan it out that three or four of you get in the plane with him and light him up.

Exactly...it'll be a well-coordinated attack. And since Orange has a higher-than-average number of girl skydivers....
I'll just say that he's in for it! :P

Exactly...it'll be a well-coordinated attack. And since Orange has a higher-than-average number of girl skydivers....

Orange needing anyone theses days?

AFAIK, Turtle, we're always needing people, especially packers and vidiots. Ned's the guy to talk to if you're interested.
These winter months have been slow, but it'll get kickin' again once it warms up.

AFAIK, Turtle, we're always needing people, especially packers and vidiots. Ned's the guy to talk to if you're interested.
These winter months have been slow, but it'll get kickin' again once it warms up.

I'm just in it to be pimped out.

okay reBECCA. I'm not thaaaat freakin old!!! Besides, its a good thing I don't know your middle name, as you know in a good old Texas scolding you get yelled at by your first and middle name. REBECCA ANNE (??) be careful, you are walking a thin line for making me feel old.

and, for JEFFFFERRRRY...I thought you were a gentleman.

I'll have a surprise at 10K for you on our next jump. Beer, eggs, and tuna the day before I jump.

..................so, be nice ...okay..:)

I will tell everyone over the PA that you poo'd your pants!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

And since Orange has a higher-than-average number of girl skydivers....

I'll be in the area for several weeks of training soon. I'll certainly come and be naked with you guys. I guess I'll even not mind if you fart in the plane. :D

be careful what you wish for

Ooh, yeah, you've got a nasty shock waiting for you - we ALL fart. Nasty ones, loud ones, sneaky silent ones, cute poots, and room-clearing, eye-watering sonic booms, all of 'em.

The sooner you start finding girl farts funny ('cause they are), the better.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tears are rolling.. I am laughing so hard....

My only request is that if chicks fart in the plane that they let me see where it came from! ;) And then stick things in there........:D

...so I was gonna say look me up when you get in the area, but now...um...right :S:P

Nothing but expletives come to mind JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! ERGGHH!! Enough things have been announced over that damned PA. I'm sooo sweet and undeserving of further harrassment.

Give me a break. I'll behave.

Beware when the facemask is closed:D

Nothing but expletives come to mind JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! ERGGHH!! Enough things have been announced over that damned PA. I'm sooo sweet and undeserving of further harrassment.

Give me a break. I'll behave.

Beware when the facemask is closed:D

Jeff, in his best "Attention K-Mart Shoppers" voice: On the way to altitude, Scary POO'd her pants, killed everyone on the load except for a few fortunate souls who were near the door(and they still managed to put a 4 way together!) and while in freefall the mess got even bigger! Just look for yourself!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:P;);):D

This is the best I can do just off the top of my head, but by Saturday, I am sure I can think of something better! HAHAHAAHA!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

My only request is that if chicks fart in the plane that they let me see where it came from! ;) And then stick things in there........:D

...so I was gonna say look me up when you get in the area, but now...um...right :S:P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!:D:D:D

Addie, Noooooooooooooooooo! Tell me your not one of those chicks, PLEASE!

The Original Cabana Boy!

well... was she there last night? Did she "try to get you attention" again? Did you return the acknowledgement? Tell us more of the story....

No, she wasn't there dammit! I really wanted to share with her how disgusted I was. I was also hoping to tell her about the internet conversation that was generated by her flatulent arse. I'm sure I will see her again ;)

The Original Cabana Boy!

I just found this thread. Dude, this is some funny shit.

But please, let me know the load on which you are going to attack so I can skip it. ;)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.