OrangeJumper

Are you freaking kidding me?

This morning when I was at the gym, I noticed this some what attractive woman lifting weights. Well, I just so happened to be lifting by a water fountain that was in the free weight room. After about 5 minutes of me noticing her, she walks over to the water fountain to get a drink. After she takes a drink and walks past me, she unleashes this horrible fart that smelled like a whole bag of rhino ass. WTF man, I was in shock. I couldn't believe this woman busted ass right as she walked pasted me and she didn't even miss a beat. She made it seem like it was perfectly normal and she went on about her buisness; not even a freaking excuse me. Could someone help me out here? Am I the only one that thinks that is absolutely horrible or is that ok? What kind of woman just busts ass in the gym? Call me old fashioned but that was one of the nastiest things I have ever seem from a woman!

The Original Cabana Boy!

Bwahahahaha!!!!

I wonder if she did it on purpose? You didn't perchance wink at her, give her the exaggerated up-and-down or do that nasty tongue thing at her while you were checking her out, did you?

'Cause if you did, that nasty ripper would have been even more awesome.

If you didn't, well, it's still funny. I would have said excuse me though. :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Bwahahahaha!!!!

I wonder if she did it on purpose? You didn't perchance wink at her, give her the exaggerated up-and-down or do that nasty tongue thing at her while you were checking her out, did you?

'Cause if you did, that nasty ripper would have been even more awesome.

If you didn't, well, it's still funny. I would have said excuse me though. :D

I wasn't checking her out, I just noticed her. It wasn't like this was some quiet squeaky accident poot, this was the kind that you grab on to something for support before unleashing the fury. What kind of bumpkin ass woman does that? I almost dropped my freaking weights it was so loud. It would have been different if it was from across the room but her nasty ass crop dusted me, NOT COOL!

The Original Cabana Boy!

I wasn't checking her out, I just noticed her.

After about 5 minutes of me noticing her

So you were "noticing" her for five minutes, but not checking her out? Yeah dude, she told you! In no uncertain terms, I might add.

Thanks for the laugh. Ya might want to work on being a little smoother about "noticing" chicks. :D
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I wasn't checking her out, I just noticed her.

After about 5 minutes of me noticing her

So you were "noticing" her for five minutes, but not checking her out? Yeah dude, she told you! In no uncertain terms, I might add.

Thanks for the laugh. Ya might want to work on being a little smoother about "noticing" chicks. :D

No, I was not checking her out, she wasn't that attractive. What I meant to say was she walked over to the water fountain 5 minutes after I initially noticed her. All I'm saying is that I would only expect woman that looked like the woman in the pic I attached to do something like that. Call me shallow if you will but it's the truth.

The Original Cabana Boy!

So, call me crazy, but I'm sensing that her gender is really increasing the ick factor here.

If instead a guy had walked by and pulled a Pepe Le Pew on you, what would your reaction have been?

No offense, but I'm still cracking up over this! :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

So, call me crazy, but I'm sensing that her gender is really increasing the ick factor here.

If instead a guy had walked by and pulled a Pepe Le Pew on you, what would your reaction have been?

No offense, but I'm still cracking up over this! :D

Honestly, it's still nasty but it wouldn't have bothered me as much as this. Yes, the gender thing has a lot to do with my current state of shock. I rank this up there with hearing your mother say fuck for the first time. I guess I just don't expect women to do shit like that. I don't know, I just need a hug. [:/]

The Original Cabana Boy!

Man, I'm with you here. Like you said, call me old fashioned, but I shit you not when I say that there are not many things in this world I hate more than a woman who blatantly farts or burps. I mean, I realize it happens sometimes, and that's fine; but when they make a show out of it, ugh...

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

yeah, just wait till your married. hell, we boil up some cabage just too bring it on. if you dont want women to fart near you, go work out in a mens only gym. B|

Dude, are you freaking kidding me? You are cool with that? See, that is why I will never get married because people get way to comfortable after marriage. I know nothing would make me happier than watching my significant other purposely busting ass for her amusement.

The Original Cabana Boy!

Man, I'm with you here. Like you said, call me old fashioned, but I shit you not when I say that there are not many things in this world I hate more than a woman who blatantly farts or burps. I mean, I realize it happens sometimes, and that's fine; but when they make a show out of it, ugh...

Amen, God bless you brother. Is that not the nastiest shit ever. There is nothing sexy about a woman purposely shitting on her self, NASTY!!!

The Original Cabana Boy!

Ooh, yeah, you've got a nasty shock waiting for you - we ALL fart. Nasty ones, loud ones, sneaky silent ones, cute poots, and room-clearing, eye-watering sonic booms, all of 'em.

The sooner you start finding girl farts funny ('cause they are), the better. :)

yeah, i am searous! dude, she rides quads, skydives, yoga's, has a nose for real esate, drives a jeep, married me in freefall, and weighs 105 pounds. its about being free in your mind. we all laughed at this stuff when we were kids, i guess we never grew up and got....old.

but if it aint for you, it aint for you, ya know :)

Dude, are you freaking kidding me? You are cool with that? See, that is why I will never get married because people get way to comfortable after marriage. I know nothing would make me happier than watching my significant other purposely busting ass for her amusement.

Dude, that's how you know when the honeymoon is over... not only do you NOT leave the room to fart, but you pull the covers over her head first!! ;):PB|;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706