Viking

Ok which one do i look better in?

Ok so I was in the mall a couple days ago and saw the new summer fashions, and noticed that i have the basic things to kinda make it work. I'm wearing dark blue wash jeans and blue/white striped button up over a grey t-shirt and my black suit jacket that is from my formal Suit.

Do i need to get a Blazer instead of the "Suit" jacket? Tucked in or no?

give me your opinions please!:)
go easy i'm fragileB|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

it depends. where are you going?
tucked-interview
untucked-depends on work environment
i like intucked best! the middle one;)

edit: scratch interview. i didnt know they were jeans. 2 or 3
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Ok I'm flying out to St. Lous to visit my girl and i want to suprise her with a casualish look. As she usually only see's me in jeans/short and an old t-shirt.

oh and GFD there ya go, post that a long time ago. :D:P

Ok I'm flying out to St. Lous to visit my girl and i want to suprise her with a casualish look. As she usually only see's me in jeans/short and an old t-shirt.
:D:P

I that case shirt out with jacket looks good mate:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok here is another question, is there a different between a Blazer/Sport Coat and a Suit Coat??

I think you should take the jacket and shirt off then post pictures.

:)

!!!ARE YOU STILL TRY TO GET $50,000 IN 60 DAYS?
(I think she's up to something:|)
:ph34r:

Personally, I like the tucked in with the jacket. It's more suave casual than without. JMO.

A sport coat/blazer is a more casual, less tailored look than a suit coat. You wouldn't wear a tie with a sport coat. Pleae.

Good luck! ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Arthur.. DEAR........

You are asking SKYDIVERS.. fashion advice....

DUDE.. that is nearly as bad as asking geeks.....:S

ya know your right!!!! let me shoot and email to the Fab 5 and see what they have to say about the matter!!:P:P

I swear you look like Prince Harry in #2, I know I've seen pictures of him like that. Since you're going to see your girlfriend, I think that's a good one. If you are going to meet her parents, definitely tuck in your shirt. The blazer adds a nice touch though, I'd like it if you were my guy showing up like that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:)

Oops...

I swear I didn't sneak a peek at the pictures.

Don't believe me Arthur? ok then I swear on the health and long life of our dear friend Thunder that I didn't peek ;)

But now I have to wear something special...hehe

How about we just forget about the clothing and we'll just show up naked?

should I post pictures to see which type of naked is more appealing..

naked with hair up

naked with hair down

naked and who gives a damn about the rest

:ph34r: sorry I'm in the middle of taking finals and it's made me rather frisky so um can you come today instead of in two weeks? I'm out of batteries [:/]

well there goes the surpise!!!!:|:| i guess i'll just wear the green shorts and a t-shirt, one of the ones with a big whole in it. :P

should I post pictures to see which type of naked is more appealing..

no but you can email them to me!!:):):)

sorry I'm in the middle of taking finals and it's made me rather frisky so um can you come today instead of in two weeks? I'm out of batteries

:o:o:o:$:$:$:):)
ya see what a hand fool she is!! B|B| damnit i'm a lucky guy!!!:)

Here's a little Eurotrash one-on-one. Unfortunately Queer Eye for a Straight Guy and the Metrosexual craze ruined it for everybody, but that doesn't mean the Jazz don't matter...

First of all, if that's a three button jacket, lose it and find one with two buttons. Then, dress up the way it's supposed to be. That means; tucked in and buttoned up except for the last one (the one you would do if you'd have a tie on). This puts you at average. Now you need to add the Jazz to spice it up.

My recommendation is to untuck one side and leave the other side tucked in. Make sure the back stays tucked in! This is really important, otherwise a large flap will hang from under your jacket over your ass making it look like you're wearing old-fashioned payamas. This is especially important if you're wearing vertical stripes (but who would wear horizontal stripes anyway).

So with one side on the front untucked, this is going to nonchalantly appear underneath the jacket in the front. This is good. It puts you in the "I want to look good, but not spend too much time on it." camp. Of course, everybody will realize that you actually did spend a lot of time on it, but that's how it works with dressing well.

Now depending on your clothing tradition and your chest, you could undo another button at the top. Never do this if you wear a necklace. For men, necklaces should be little suprises not found until you undress. That goes for all you people wearing closing pins too!

If the fabric on your jacket is thin enough, another way to Jazz it up is to roll up one sleeve and roll the shirt over it. Keep it below the elbow, and make sure you don't create a donut roll!

Anyway, that's just my advice. Keep the following in mind:

• Going by the book puts you at average.
  • You need to Jazz it up to stand out.
  • If you Jazz too much out of line with your past, you'll stand out so much people will laugh.
  • Never dress to impress others. Dress to make yourself feel good.
  • Assymetry in clothing is good. Good looking people have symmetrical faces and bodies, and assymetrical clothing will only offset this upping the Jazz ante...
  • Don't let anybody ever tell you that you dressed up too much. When in doubt, dress up.

may I suggest a new face?

thank you so very much for the kind and very on topic response. I will take it into consideration.

In the mean time may i suggest you bend over and let the hamster it appears to be making you act like an asshole.

have a nice day who ever you are. :)

:ph34r: sorry I'm in the middle of taking finals and it's made me rather frisky so um can you come today instead of in two weeks? I'm out of batteries [:/]

Preach on sistah...:D...Finally done with finals...just wish my b-day would come sooner than a week...Just one more week...:S...

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...