jumpchikk

I'm effed as a football bat and....

I can see Alan!!!

Ok, here's a pick of me with Alan on his birthday...
Man, that guy can dance!

Alan is one lucky dude!! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LOL!! Funny the things you remember... a friend of mine was an aide for a special needs class in high school.

He was telling me about getting into an argument with one of the deaf kids and eventually having to say that as the signs got bigger and bigger... your comment about barking out orders tripped the memory...

Yup! Normal voice = normal sign language. Angry yelling = wild big waving sign language... ;):D

I wasn't really angry or yelling in that picture. "Barking out orders" was just a figure of speech, and it really doesn't work on a group, unless it's the military. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Phree was the photographer-the guy on the far left was in Dublin for his first boogie from my home DZ

Holy shit! I need to get my eyes checked. At a quick glance, I thought the guy on the left was Phree!:$
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Good eye finding daizey like that. Usually she is hard to spt being just below the horizon and all.:P

Yeah, I like to call her "Fidget". It's my affectionate way of calling her a Four-foot Midget.:ph34r:

*joining the witness protection program now*

[sings] You're gonna get your ass kicked! [/sings]
~skysprite

You're gonna get your ass kicked!

I don't think she can reach his ass but his shins are gonna get "Trown a Beatin!" :D

Well, she could just put a helmet on and a well-placed jump would score a bulls-eye on his "family jewels"... :DB|

You're gonna get your ass kicked!

I don't think she can reach his ass but his shins are gonna get "Trown a Beatin!" :D

It's okay, I'm wearing my anti-shin boxers. I'm fully protected.:ph34r:

Here's an appropriate quote, "What were you thinking, kicking him in the shins like that?" "Umm...aim high?":D:D

What has this turned into a rag on daizey thread?:P:D

Still better than a "Daizey on rag" thread. ;)

With all the people in the DPP (Daizey Protection Program) we should start our own DZ. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Phree was the photographer-the guy on the far left was in Dublin for his first boogie from my home DZ

Holy shit! I need to get my eyes checked. At a quick glance, I thought the guy on the left was Phree!:$

See if you can spot Phree in this one then.... dipshit...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I can't find any good pictures of me on my work computer but this is a nice vividly colored one...

It's me (in the orange suit) barking out orders in sign language to the Deaf Skydivers at the Deaf World Record 2003 at Perris...

If you know a deaf skydiver somewhere in the U.S., maybe even Japan or England, you might recognize him in there... ;)

I recognize David Armstrong in the foreground of the pic. Damn David, that jumpsuit certainly is LOUD....oops, sorry. :)
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

See if you can spot Phree in this one then.... dipshit...

Yup, that's definitely Erk on the right. Now, who's the ugly fucker on the far left? That guy's got a face only someone blind like Val could love. >:(

I don't know, but I keep seeing him all over the freaking place.

That guy's got a face only someone blind like Val could love.

... and aren't the two of you supposed to be getting married?
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

... and aren't the two of you supposed to be getting married?

Like I'm gonna argue with the fact that she likes the hideously deformed? Sheesh!B|

Definitely smokin! Very nice body! Or atleast what I can see of it!;):$

I agree, I think my next trip to a DZ will be to Rome, GA... ;)