jumpchikk

I'm effed as a football bat and....

How about you VSG. Arent you gonna post some delectable pics of yourself?

Not if you call her "VSG"... :|

I think she prefers avoidance of that acronym, just so ya know.

(LOL, I reminded myself of how Ray Barone's wife says that to him on "Everybody Loves Raymond": "Just so ya know, Ray..." when she's being kinda bitchy.)

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Alright, I looked through about 15 picture CD's, and I can't find one picture of myself. It's all pictures of my wife and kid. Apparently, I'm behind the lens almost all the time....never realized that till now.
Oh well......

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Thats the problem with women, they get all sexy and stay home drinking wine by themselves.

Meeeeooowwwwww

Wellll, if they were out gettin' toasted and goin' home with some dude we felt was unworthy of their beauty, we'd be pissed off then too!

Better that she's home alone with her wine and waiting for ME! :D

"I'm a-comin', baby!!!" :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

You guys are so sweet. :$

Here is myself and a beautiful, little girl in India.

OMG, you both are beautiful! B-b-but she makes YOU look PALE!

How is that possible?! Tell the photographer to get his camera fixed! :D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

I had a whole bottle of wine by myself.... what can I say? I'm not so clever with the thread titles when I am intoxicated... Next time I'll just put "HEY JEFFREY, DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THIS!" :P

Better?:D

That would work. ;)

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

Nice Pic Vanillaskygirl. How long/where were you in India?

Thank you. I was there only for a couple of weeks about a month and a half ago. :)
Highfly ~
The picture was at the entrance to a resort in Jaipur, where I was going for dinner one night. The ladies in India are usually not too thrilled with pictures being taken. Many times, they hide their faces, like this lady did in the Red Fort (Delhi). (See attachment.)

Here is myself and a beautiful, little girl in India.

Which one are you again?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I've been to Jaipur, and the Red fort. I love jaipur, all the palaces and forts are amazing!

I agree about all the forts and palaces. They're incredible! It was an amazing trip. :)
Jeffrey ~ Yes, the pretty little girl's skin was MUCH darker than mine. :)
Fyi, my father (and his side of the family) while 100% Peruvian/South American is still extremely pasty pale white. My father's side of the family have the kind of skin that does not tan, just burns. The body parts of mine, that are not in the sun all the time, are quite light. ("Blindingly light"...as I've been told.:$:ph34r:) My neck, arms, hands, face are all TANNED by the sun, silly. ;)

don't get too carried away ;).

I have been stuck at home for the last few days and I got really, really bored. My neighbor/ex came over and we turned my room into a mini studio...some innocent pics and some are a lot less tame...it's all fun as long as the clothes stay on!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage