justaflygirl

Guys... If you have a PA

I LOVE mine. I have like 5 different pieces of jewelry for it now.
I believe I showed it to you before but this is my favorite piece. It's not an actual shot of mine but I will pm you mine if you show me yours. teehee

I believe I showed it to you before but this is my favorite piece. It's not an actual shot of mine but I will pm you mine if you show me yours. teehee

No piercings on me, but I've got to wonder--doesn't a PA make you piss all over everything when you piss standing up?

Walt

No piercings on me, but I've got to wonder--doesn't a PA make you piss all over everything when you piss standing up?

Walt

LOL! you learn to deal with it. there are ways to move the jewlry so it limits the "spray".
and different pieces affect it differently...
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Walt

LOL! you learn to deal with it. there are ways to move the jewlry so it limits the "spray".

that sounds spoken from expierence.....:PB|

Walt

that sounds spoken from expierence.....:PB|

I will say: if you are considering getting one. Go. Do it. Dont be a wuss. It wont hurt near as bad as you think. It seems like it takes FOREVER to heal, but not really. just a day or three.
:$;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

different pieces affect it differently...

you might as well say "if this happened, then this, then the outcome could be that..."

would be just as clear ;)

its hard to say really.
CBRs are the worst. requires a bit of technique.
Horshoes are ok. but still a bit messy.
curved barbells are the easiest and my fav.
:P;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

its a 3/4" long 8G with 2G balls.
Some times it wears a bit funny. Ill not go into detail. but if it goes to far the wrong way, it can be "uncomfortable". :|
Otherwise it hangs just like a horshoe. Ive not had a single "snag" issue, and Ive had it for over 6months.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

yep... got one, no pic of at this time:$, mines a full ring. got mine done about 11 years ago and took it our for about a year and a half never closed so I said F it and put a new one in a while back...

i'm thinking about going to a 4 guage on mine....

I'm afraid I just don't see the point of a Prince Albert.

I have not gone out looking for the type of penis piercing, by name, that I would be interested in getting (if I got any), but none of those that affect the urethra are in the realm of those I would consider.

I always imagined a ring through the very top of my corona...

Maybe my view of it is limited at this time, but I don't see penis piercings as much more than decorative, and if that's the reason people (guys and girls) want the guy to have one, that's fine with me. I think a penis looks best on its own (yes, even though I'm straight, I can recognize what's a good-looking penis and what's not). I also like the vulva unadulterated -- at least that's my preference, I wouldn't kick a pierced chick out of bed. :D

So even the one that I have envisioned for myself would be strictly ornamental, but to me would look cooler than something exiting my urethra in a, um, perpendicular fashion. :S

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I'm afraid I just don't see the point of a Prince Albert.

I have not gone out looking for the type of penis piercing, by name, that I would be interested in getting (if I got any), but none of those that affect the urethra are in the realm of those I would consider.

I always imagined a ring through the very top of my corona...

Maybe my view of it is limited at this time, but I don't see penis piercings as much more than decorative, and if that's the reason people (guys and girls) want the guy to have one, that's fine with me. I think a penis looks best on its own (yes, even though I'm straight, I can recognize what's a good-looking penis and what's not). I also like the vulva unadulterated -- at least that's my preference, I wouldn't kick a pierced chick out of bed. :D

So even the one that I have envisioned for myself would be strictly ornamental, but to me would look cooler than something exiting my urethra in a, um, perpendicular fashion. :S

-Jeffrey

to each his own.
I love mine. its both astheticlly pleasing, and so much more.
Do some research. Youll find its of high favor. And worth the bits of trrouble to get it.

and even better if you like that kind of thing!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I use to think I was fearless. I now know that I fear anyone coming near my package with a piercing gun.:S
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

I use to think I was fearless. I now know that I fear anyone coming near my package with a piercing gun.:S

dont let anyone get anywhere near you w/ a gun! ever! under any circumstances!
if that dont have a needle (one time use) and an autoclave. leave. never go back.
a reputable artist will have both. IMHO.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865