superman0710

In Debt CREW, HOLLA!

My debt is quite extensive. Chalk it up to being stupid when I was in college, and I used 11 credit cards to buy whatever I wanted. :S I bet I could go head-to-head with a lot of you and kick your ass in the credit card debt department. :D

$1050? Trust me, you're ahead of the game.;)

I played fast and loose a few years ago and racked up over $10K in credit card debt, all of which is now paid off except for about $1350. *whew*

I'll never do that again.:|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

LMAO that's not even close to being in debt....

Yeah - I have to agree...that's not even close to "debt"...but then again - any debt is bad debt!

Don't sweat it..when you're out of school and earning good $$ - you'll laugh at $1k in debt...that's like a paycheck!:S

I've just cut the remainder of my $14k in half with my tax return...now I'm about 18 months from $0....

CAN'T WAIT!!B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I'm down to the mortgage, car payment, and student loans, all of which are ridiculously low-interest loans and manageable payments at ridiculously low interest rates. But I've been there done that with some bad debt choices!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've had problems in the past with credit card debts, including going over $10k owed. Nowadays, most of my debt is in the house mortgage. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh yeah I am in debt. I can say that most of it came from skydiving. I started jumping with 2 credit cards. Within the four months I was actively jumping, I gained 5 more and maxed all 7 out. Now I'm up to my ears in medical bills and my student loans add up to about 7k.

So let's see......5K from credit cards........5K from medical bills and 7K from student loans which I don't have to pay back yet and will be a much larger amount when I do.

It hurts to even look at. As of right now, I have 15 dollars in my bank account.

Edited to add......I almost forgot about my car loan. That's another 8k right there.

Now I have a headache.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Student loans? - try $105k right now.
Car loan - still another $11k

In the last year, I've gotten rid of over $20k in credit card debt and personal debt.

In additiona, I'm on the hook for:
$45k - SBA loan
$30k - wife's car
$25k - family loan
$460k - just bought a house
$100k - wife's student loans

So, my wife and I have roughly $800k in notes to pay off, without interest.

Debt? hee hee. Gues why I can't justify the good beer or the skydiving anymore...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

What's that? I have saved and invested. All I have is the usual month to month bills i.e. vehicle insurance, utilities, cell phone and my jump tickets put on my CC. It feels good to be in the GREEN.

CSA #699 Muff #3804