Designer

Oh Yeah,she's a peach!

Get this guys.She decided her pet name for herself would be "Pussy Whipper Bitch".This after mine"Zippy,the pinhead boy".Zippy went 4-4 to help his "Misfits" to a 19-6 victory.Oh Crap,were 4-1.We better not end up in the "A" league?PWB and I have another date tonight.Her "White" pics need to be re-taken(white stockings,garter & Tube top)She of course called it right,I'm whipped over that pussy for sure.Work it girl!(LOL)It would serve her ass right if I got her pregnant?

Whupped....not whipped...

I'm kinda confused here. I take it he went on a date. Scored a few times with her. Now he's spewing his conquest online for us all to give him props?

Whatever man.. glad you finally got laid.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Your posts make my head hurt. Either stop posting, or learn about using spaces, paragraphs, and proper sentence structure.

Or, I'll just stop reading your posts. That's much easier, so never mind, carry on.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Your posts make my head hurt. Either stop posting, or learn about using spaces, paragraphs, and proper sentence structure.

Or, I'll just stop reading your posts. That's much easier, so never mind, carry on.

He's got 647 posts and their all like this? Oh man this is the first one I've seen. Glad I haven't seen the others. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I agree...

dayum boy...learn to type so we can understand you....

or find another place to post your random drivel!!!:S:D

oh wait - it's the bonfire...
this must be the guy that stumbles to the fire after the parties beginning to die down a bit and breaks up all conversations with some drunken rantings...then disappears into the dark again.:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I agree...

dayum boy...learn to type so we can understand you....

or find another place to post your random drivel!!!:S:D

oh wait - it's the bonfire...
this must be the guy that stumbles to the fire after the parties beginning to die down a bit and breaks up all conversations with some drunken rantings...then disappears into the dark again.:D:D:D

I always thought that was you Pyke? :ph34r:

This makes me think of that "had to buy a condom and they didn't have the kind I like" thread. Sad, huh?

Agree. Only difference is the other poster could spell and his grammar was better.

This makes me think of that "had to buy a condom and they didn't have the kind I like" thread. Sad, huh?

Agree. Only difference is the other poster could spell and his grammar was better.

I gotta be more careful, about the posts I check-out. I really screwed-up, this time! See y'all (runs away...

Chuck