DavidKing

Dublin DVD is ready!

Thanks for the kind words everyone I'm glad your enjoying them. Jeff I'll drink anything thats hand delivered;) That is Cristi surfing Chris's back, cool stuff. I was lucky so many people contributed to the project.
David

David...you referring to Chris from Cullman who usually jumps with his dad? "that" Chris? holy shit! he packed for me up there and said my new canopy was such a bitch...hahahha....then I saw him and his dad at Emerald Coast on vacation..and he said "no way...I'm on vacation..." hehehhee...I'm looking forward to coming back to Skydive Bama and seeing Chris, Glen (I got gas-man), Steve, Cristi, Kristi, Sam,...how kuhl...:)

Yo David,
Thanks for putting my helo jump in there. That is one awesome DVD. The memories of the bonfire, car trashing, latex painting, Justi and Alana's raft jump, the smiles, fun and the overall chaos are priceless and you captured them so well.
Muchos Gracios,
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

David...you referring to Chris from Cullman who usually jumps with his dad? "that" Chris? holy shit! he packed for me up there and said my new canopy was such a bitch...hahahha....then I saw him and his dad at Emerald Coast on vacation..and he said "no way...I'm on vacation..." hehehhee...I'm looking forward to coming back to Skydive Bama and seeing Chris, Glen (I got gas-man), Steve, Cristi, Kristi, Sam,...how kuhl...:)

yea, that was cristi riding me, i just like saying it like that. there is a better pic of someone surfing my back, its on the skydiveal.com site, in the forums somewhere, if anyone is interested pm me, it wont fit on here.
and david, awesome dvd, i have already watched it five times. my favorite is the raft jump, the music is perfect for that one, and the two chics in the boat make the shot with the blowing kisses thing.

The only bad skydive is your last!
chris "sonic wookie" harwell
Piedra-belluda-roja Rodriguez

David...what is the song/artist on the raft jump at the end? Dexter Freebird "Twilight"?...WTF is that? never heard of the dude but I like that song.:D

Also...who is the guy in the black/white RW suit?

It's Dexter Freebish http://www.dexterfreebish.com/ Great Band
lots of good music from these guy's I'm not sure about the B&W jump suit I'll take a look at the DVD and let you know.
David

Also...who is the guy in the black/white RW suit?

It's so sad :( when people use these important forums as a meat market to scope out and hook up with others.

Be a little more subtle wouldya Honey?

P.S. My woman wants to know why there's no footage of that brave, selfless hero who risked pneumonia in the dunking booth all afternoon.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

robbie is back from the dead. Whats up dude did your computer get a virus..hehehe and what the fuck is your avatar?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

robbie is back from the dead. Whats up dude did your computer get a virus..hehehe and what the fuck is your avatar?

Glad someone finally asked.
That is one of my heroic inspirations StrongBad, one of the stars of
HomeStarRunner.com
It's a hilarious cartoon website which often keeps me from taking an innocent life on those bad days.
And this is my way of introducing it to the world.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You 2 need help in a serious way. When you said strongbod i thought it was a compliment:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah Lee, ur on it. Hans brought a copy to the DZ yesterday and it was critically reviewed. We're going to have to give it four stars. :)
Seems like all the cool kids escaped the cutting room floor.

Thanks David, nice work!!! [ golf clap ]

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

As long as it has no footage of me at the bonfire saturday night......Actually, i'd like to see myself that night...lol

hey Dave what events you going to this year then? Any chance you coming to the beach boogie spence is organizing

Be very rude not to:D now if its anything like last year we need to make a video. No-one can really capture the moment at Mcguires unless your there..Video may help..