linny

I'm going to ATLANTA

Otherwise, it's just people playing music. I don't care about anything else.

kelly.... it isnt the music.... its the whole package..... jeese your from SDA you should know these things.... i guess its education time tonight at neighbors.

it isnt ...music

Damn right it isn't music. When it's more than 4 notes played on a keyboard with a synth drum background it MIGHT start moving to the music category :P

its the whole package

Can we send you back? So far I think we're all pretty unsatisfied with the contents :D There's gotta be a return to sender somewhere for you.

i guess its education time tonight at neighbors.

Want me to bring a Dr Zeuss book from the kids section at the local library for you? :ph34r: If you ask nicely Kelly might read it to you :)
Performance Designs Factory Team

... for the Anniversary boogie.......

still not sure why :P (Brandy talked me into it)....... but will you guys be nice to me?

BTW I'm suuuuuuuuper stoked!

poke brandy in the eye for me, ok??
My photos

My Videos

okay, I'm hijacking this thread. I've been at work all day and I can't get myself to be productive at all....so I think I'm going to go buy a toothbrush for my butt. What do you guy think? I think it would definitely feel good.

;):)
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

so I think I'm going to go buy a toothbrush for my butt. What do you guy think? I think it would definitely feel good.

;):)

OW! That would definitely hurt. Wait til after next weekend before investigating the toothbrush in the butt fetish, ok Brie??! :D