MochaSkyChick

What's Your Favorite Childhood Memory

The Beach... cottage... michigan...

some of best memories were the treasure hunts on the beach at our family cottage in MI... Its been soo long since I've been there... [:/]

I'll be going up this summer... for a week or so... ;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

we used to hunt for treasure too! and dig for dinosaur bones. we'd pull up these (roots probably.. hell, i dunno!) and inspect them...
yep, a dinosaur used to live here. haha what idiots. hold on let me find an old thread... we got in trouble playing treasure once!
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

we used to hunt for treasure too! and dig for dinosaur bones. we'd pull up these (roots probably.. hell, i dunno!) and inspect them...
yep, a dinosaur used to live here. haha what idiots. hold on let me find an old thread... we got in trouble playing treasure once!

our reward was a beach party and part of a hershy bar for smores... My grandfather ran the hunt... we had clues... even if you lost you still won... but it didn't make us work any less to be first... My grandfather was the coolest... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

oh they never made one up for us.. we had to make our own. lack of creativity on their part i guess. i loooved smores! we used to make bonfires on the beach.. our house was 2 rows up and allllllll the cousins would stay there
sorry mocha, i don't mean to kill your thread with my nostalgic tidbits!! hehehe
i'm so off track today now:)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

memories just get better with time.

summer 76 redhot and the smell off freshly laid tarmac:S

Wondering through farmers turnip field and being chased by said farmer:o.

spookie old house at very bottom off street:|.

hanging off the back off the coal delivery lorry as it makes its way down the hill:ph34r:.

how pocket money used to go so much further;).

Granny chasing fieled mouse with broom:D:D

last but not lease Eye opener being able to enter nurses changing rooms with out being arrested :):$

Enough already :P back to the future;)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

right up an old fart's alley....

Little League
Pony League
Babe Ruth League
American Legion Baseball

....all went to hell in a handbasket when I lost my virginity. Been downhill ever since.:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

About 6 years old in San Diego. End of spring when the wild grass was real tall and slick. We would grab a big refrigerator box, pile on and go sliding down the hill at this ravine by the freeway. There was a big rock sticking up that we could never remember where it was. Each time we drug it back to the top, we would change who was in front. However was in front when we hit that rock would get taken out by everyone else behind. I think I still have a bruise from 30 years ago. Huh, I'm heading to SD this weekend. I wonder if I can find a box?

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Playing first base--Little League. Being the first girl to play little league baseball in my town.

Scoring 33 points against Lake Village in my Sophomore year of HS basketball.

Pulling the snake out with the eggs -- henhouse.

Being the only kid at the Country Club who could do a gainer off the side of the pool....lol

Kickin' Robin's butt on the city tennis courts in front of half the town....

3rd grade, first year in my hometown, first day of school. I wanted to play football with the boys. They wouldn't let me play. I told on them, and Ms. Nutt made them let me play. I was chosen last. The next day I was chosen first. ;)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail