bertusgeert

Party Drinks

So ive been experimenting with a few drinks, and i love white russian. Kahlua is expensive at the rate i drink it.

What is your favorite, as well as cheap drink?

Try a brown elephant -
some ice, add
2 shots amarula
100ml milk
100ml coke.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Well it's not all that cheap but I love an Irish Car Bomb

Fill a glass about 2/3 full with Guinness.
Drop in a shot of half irish whiskey/half Bailey's

Chug.

Yummy!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

On our camping trip Lisa turned me on to Vanilla Voka with Tange or Orange Kool-Aid. Best served while backpacking using snow for ice.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Absinthe!B|

Have any for this weekend >:(

Oh, god no...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Can someone please tell me the names of some blue alcohol? I remember drinking some blue stuff straight out of the bottle but have no clue what it was.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Can someone please tell me the names of some blue alcohol? I remember drinking some blue stuff straight out of the bottle but have no clue what it was.

Probably blue curacao (pronounced kur - a - sow, but mispronounced ALL the time!). It's a yummy orange flavored liqueur that would go down quite easy straight out of the bottle.

My Favorite right now is a Flaming Dr. Pepper.

1 Mug of Cheap Beer (It doesn’t taste right with good beer)
1 Shot of Amaretto or Root beer Schnapps (Chilled)

Pour a Little Bacardi 151 in the shot.
Light it.

Drop the shot glass in the Beer and Chug. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.

Absinthe!

Frenchy, that stuff is scary. . .my SO called me one night after drinking that stuff. . .eeeeewwwww, he was scary. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Frenchy, that stuff is scary. . .my SO called me one night after drinking that stuff. . .eeeeewwwww, he was scary. . .

Lately, before I drink Absinthe, I lock my cell phone and laptop in a safe at the office. Much safer...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Lately, before I drink Absinthe, I lock my cell phone and laptop in a safe at the office. Much safer...:|

I have evidence to the contrary on my voice mail. Or maybe it wasn't Absinthe. Or maybe it wasn't your phone. >:(