justaflygirl

are you a redneck?

Congratulations, Your score is 11 out of 15

"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying to hide it."

Trying to hide it!:D

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

5 from 15.

"You did ok but your not a redneck. You probably visited the south a few times but obviously managed to escape without the words y'all and fixin' ta being added perminantly to your vocabulary."

I guessed all of them, I had no clue.

I am English though...:D
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

Congratulations, Your score is 14 out of 15

"You are a redneck. Be proud, Stand straight, Stand tall, but stand over there because the wind is blowing the smell of your skoal in my direction."

Thank you...Thank you very much...

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying ot hide it."

I'm number 2 heh:)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Congratulations, Your score is 11 out of 15

"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying ot hide it."

I escaped from redneck land

Congratulations, Your score is 9 out of 15

"You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying ot hide it."

Im going to cry now. I blame this on 5 months in South America!

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Hi Z-Chick,
Redneck eh????, Just you remember one thang sweetheart, The nex' tham'you sit at a campfahr and put whun ah' thm spungy whate thangs on' tha' end oh' yo' stik' and put it over the fahr, "What do you call em??? Iffin ya callem' "MARSHMELLOWS" than yer' a "damnyankee" (note that is one word) in order to be a true "Redneck" ya' gotta callem',"MUSHMELLONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi Z-Chick,
Redneck eh????, Just you remember one thang sweetheart, The nex' tham'you sit at a campfahr and put whun ah' thm spungy whate thangs on' tha' end oh' yo' stik' and put it over the fahr, "What do you call em??? Iffin ya callem' "MARSHMELLOWS" than yer' a "damnyankee" (note that is one word) in order to be a true "Redneck" ya' gotta callem',"MUSHMELLONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ROFLMAO.... ill remember that....;)

11 out of 15, and i'm a canadian that's only been as far south as north carolina, and that was once, about 12 years ago. :S.

too much TNN i guess. :D
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"Congratulations, Your score is 10 out of 15

You scored well this means you are one of 3 things. 1) You are exceptionally bright. 2) You used to be a redneck but have moved out of the south and are in remission. 3) You are a redneck but trying ot hide it."