IMGR2

Hooking up on dz.com?

I'll hook up as long as there isn't a commitment involved. Oh, and don't forget to get me coffee in the morning before I kick you out!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'll hook up as long as there isn't a commitment involved. Oh, and don't forget to get me coffee in the morning before I kick you out!

That is a load of crap! I offered to get you coffee and you said you made your own!:o:):P
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Well, you got to work for it a little.

And Mike, by the time you returned with coffee that morning, I had already walked Rose and drank two cups of coffee. You got to be faster.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Fuck it. . .she did all that while on crutches. . .

Faster boys. . .faster. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I want to be a kick ass freeflyer and RW flier. Thats all. Stay out of my personal life

well that is part of your personal life.... and we have to change that.. come to the dark side young padwon, those rw people are just using you... the dark side is where it's at.........(actually i like rw myself, jst got to give ya some shit)...

I want to be a kick ass freeflyer and RW flier. Thats all. Stay out of my personal life. :P:P;)

Is that why you jump with Casie? BWAHA

That's her hybrid partner. ;)

And NO we won't stay out of your personal life. :P Next poll, where should Kitty go for her birthday? You can now leave all decisions to us. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ohhhh Moffett.. that was not a nice thing to say! >:( Some people have lives outside of the dz and cant stay as current as others. Be have.

Just teasing sweetie, I love you both. {{Kisses}}
And I would do rw with you ANY day.

I'm about halfway over to the dark side, jedi master

everyone hear that???? from now on everyone must call me "master wingi"...

I'm just keeping my toes in the RW water cuz I like it. Not to mention I spent a lot of time and money on those skillz.

i hear ya on that...... i still fly on my belly.... for deployment, a realy realy slow fallrateon a sit or to film tandems.......i like rw but hate having to remeber all the diffrent points, stick me on a two to three point 20 way and i'm happy......