eeneR

oh yea....sleep

Is my friend...can I just say that finally I am sleeping again...not waking up in pain, unassisted by pain meds....what a wonderful thing.

That has been the hardest thing for me to deal with...not sleeping, the pain, though it sucked I could deal. But not sleeping..that just bit the big one.

Tomorrow marks the 4 week mark since surgery and I am sleeping, and have pretty much 85% of my range back already. Now just strength..woohoo..
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Sleep deprivation causes numerous health benefits:

1) Weight loss or gain
2) Increase in blood pressure
3) Neuroses and Hallucinations
4) Impaired judgment
5) Honesty (that's how they get honest answers at Gitmo!)

I think that all of the above get a bad rap. What if you've got low blood pressure? Increasing it can help. I needed to lose weight and a new baby gave me a bunch of help with that!

Sleep deprivation - it's the wave of the future. Think you're wife's cheating? Keep her up for 80 hours and then ask her. You'll get an honest answer, dammit!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You get more time in the day too! I mean look at me - I worked eleven hours at a heliport today and I'm doing the same tomorrow. It's now 2am and I'm writing an essay for my degree. Thank goodness for the night time!

--------------------------------------------------

'Everybody needs a mate called Dave'

UO is calling you.........eeneR........eeneR..come play....come play;)

Edited to add: bet I can keep ya up quite late.......wana go hunting??

yea but are you gonna play too??? ;) duh

Edit, cause i was slow on the catch of his edit....:S
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Is my friend...can I just say that finally I am sleeping again...not waking up in pain, unassisted by pain meds....what a wonderful thing.

That has been the hardest thing for me to deal with...not sleeping, the pain, though it sucked I could deal. But not sleeping..that just bit the big one.

Tomorrow marks the 4 week mark since surgery and I am sleeping, and have pretty much 85% of my range back already. Now just strength..woohoo..

You're doing a helluva lot better than I am....and I haven't had surgery.... However, God-willing, my ex will REALLY be my ex in a few more weeks....and though the custody brawl has drawn out much longer than I expected, I'm getting kind of excited about letting him make an ass of himself in court....on public record....

Anyway....sleep.....sounds like a good thing. Can't wait.

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

thats sorta surgery.......ex removal ;)

I'm with DeN on this one...that is surgery...B| worse then it actually. :D

As for

I'm getting kind of excited about letting him make an ass of himself in court....on public record..

Now that sound like it might get entertaining :D:ph34r:

Gemini....Thanks man :) but its getting there.

and Den..

eeneR's gone beddy bye....took her hunting in game...she only got killed once :P.....pretty soon she'll be kicking my ass [:/]

What do you mean pretty soon....with out all your fancy pet Mares and Dragons I could kick your ass with my eyes closed....:D all I have is a Sword :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

What technique would be best for the excising of the ex?
Laser, cautery or blade?

and I hope that the sleep was restful.... the body needs it to heal.

Karen

What technique would be best for the excising of the ex?
Laser, cautery or blade?

Karen

What ever is the most painful for them I would guess :D def not Laser...combination of Cautery and Blade? :D
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto