Darius11

My Crazy/Fun Ideas

Disclaimer if you do any of this stuff before me you must invite me to do them with you.

1. Wouldn’t it be awesome to do a high altatude hop & pop at night at the 4th of July fire works are going off. You would be a safe distance away but imagine how cool it would be to watch fire works blow up on the same level as you. If I ever get rich me and my friends are doing that

2. There is a kind of great white shark that will jump out of the water up to 20 feet. They had a surfboard in the shape of a seal to trick the shark in to jumping out. Now imagine the same thing but you are parasailing at about 100 feet looking down at the shark coming up at you.

Any crazy fun ideas share
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Any crazy fun ideas share

well, do you want fun ideas or do you want crazy ones? i got both.... i think the fireworks thig would be cool, hell they probly don't even go 2k up.... but what i really want to do is jump out with my snowboard on and land, cutaway my main (somone at the top of the hill to get the main) and then snowboard down.... where i used to jump in utah, it would be very easy to do this, and they would only have to drop me like 4 mile off jump run to land at snow basin....er is it powder mountain, i always get the two mixed up.....

or to go up when the winds are just howling and do a couscountry from way way out like 20 miles or something... so far the longest cci've done is only 8 miles.......

the fireworks thing is a little over rated... by the time you're at the same level as they are, you're looking for a place to land and miss out on it.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

the fireworks thing is a little over rated... by the time you're at the same level as they are, you're looking for a place to land and miss out on it.

Get one of those huge f&*king MANTA student canopies. (270 sq ft) Unless you're a fatass, you can spend a lot of time up there.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

There is a kind of great white shark...

That is a Great White shark. It's a phenomenon that's been recorded off the coast of South Africa.

I think your fireworks idea ROCKS by the way...cept i'd like to fly a wingsuit over the show B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky