Ballsack
Cornholio
Feeblemind
Genoyamamoto
Girlfalldown
Headoverheels
kelpdiver
lummy
Mcneill79 (Who will get pied regardless)
nate_1979
Skybytch
skyesspot
TallGuy
vdschoor
Weakmindedfool
Windcatcher

Not Allowed to show up:
Frenchy
Darius11

I'll be incurring a massive 'beer' debt on this one, to be doled out on other weekends. Not sure I have enough wine left, might have to go back to real beer.

See you early Friday.

What's up with leaving me off the list now? Did you decide I couldn't come too?:P

I put myself back on....so there!:D

ADROCK!!!
Avgjoe
Ballsack
Cornholio
Feeblemind
Genoyamamoto
Girlfalldown
Headoverheels
kelpdiver
lummy
nate_1979
Skybytch
skyesspot
TallGuy
vdschoor
Weakmindedfool
Windcatcher

Not Allowed to show up:
Frenchy
Darius11

I'll be incurring a massive 'beer' debt on this one, to be doled out on other weekends. Not sure I have enough wine left, might have to go back to real beer.

See you early Friday.

What's up with leaving me off the list now? Did you decide I couldn't come too?:P

You can have my spot if you want :|

ADROCK!!!
Avgjoe
Ballsack
Cornholio
Feeblemind
Genoyamamoto
Girlfalldown
Headoverheels
kelpdiver
lummy
nate_1979
Skybytch
skyesspot
TallGuy
vdschoor
Weakmindedfool
Windcatcher

Not Allowed to show up:
Frenchy
Darius11

See you early Friday.

Tell me about it.....

1st boogie :D
1st helicopter jump :D
1st night jump :D
1st casa jump :D
new canopy :D
as well as whatever else skybytch can come up with in addition :P

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

There will be no pie since I won't have 100 jumps :P Although Tui pieing my boobies sounds like fun ;)

If you say the word 'boobies' one more time I'll pie ya myself girly!! :P
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Boobies. Boobies. Boobies. Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.Boobies. Boobies.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

See you early Friday.

I love beer as much if not more than the next guy but I just have to speak up about this.

The beer rules do not apply at a boogie with free beer. However... that little piece of information will cost you a six pack of Sammuel Adams to be delivered directly to me at your earliest convenience.

Carry on. And please send hate mail for disclosing that via PM. I wouldn't want to see this thread get bogged down with it.

See you early Friday.

I love beer as much if not more than the next guy but I just have to speak up about this.

The beer rules do not apply at a boogie with free beer. However... that little piece of information will cost you a six pack of Sammuel Adams to be delivered directly to me at your earliest convenience.

Carry on. And please send hate mail for disclosing that via PM. I wouldn't want to see this thread get bogged down with it.

WOOT!!!
One six pack coming up, thanks for the info!!

[PUBLIC MESSAGE]
And he has to bring YOU beer why? :S
Sorry TallGuy.. it's not about you here.. it's about Kelpdiver having a good time at the boogie. .sorry to burst your bubble here B|
[/PUBLIC MESSAGE]

he he.. you asked for a PM here you got it ballsacker :P

Now I'm confused. Who's tent am I sleeping in?

I was told mine, but I'll have to check!

We're already married. What fun would that be? :P

I think you have to consumate at least once a year though...

Well ok but I get to be on top!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

ADROCK!!!

sorry - removal really wasn't intentional. Find me there and I'll bring you some beer to make up for it. And then I'll slight you!

Tell me about it.....

1st helicopter jump :D
1st night jump :D

as well as whatever else skybytch can come up with in addition :P

Yup, I got those in play. And I want the biggest hybrid we can sanely plan at my skill for #100. And if the beer sluts are really stretching, it should be the first double digit jump weekend for me, with prior high of 8 for 2, 6 for 1 day. So those of you who like Dry Creek Zins or Guiness should follow me around in July.

Phil, you really need to accept the fact that no matter what you do or don't do, no matter how many jumps you have, no matter if it's a boogie or a regular weekend at the dz, you will always owe beer. :P

Gee should I feel special or is this typical for all tourists?

Now I'm confused. Who's tent am I sleeping in?

I was told mine, but I'll have to check!

We're already married. What fun would that be? :P

I think you have to consumate at least once a year though...

Well ok but I get to be on top!

Ok, take those discussions back to the tent ok?:P

Want vid? B|

Ya know... there was talk about getting some Jello or Mud wrestling going.... you never know what could happen!

Tui.. you know this is almost as bad as advertising right? I can see the travel websites slowing down right now cause now everybody wants to come to the boogie :P

Iwan