Kris

Kicked out of the kitchen...

He wasn't. I think he was installing an air conditioner. :D

Hehe...I was installing an electronic control to replace the manual thermostat she had. If it's got voltage, I'm all over it.;)

The phone call with you & Wingi was fun, and when you go to McDonalds, bring me an apple pie!:D
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Damn, that dinner looks great. Instead of us going out for dinner at WFFC, I say you cook us dinner. Now, we just need to find you a kitchen.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Damn, that dinner looks great. Instead of us going out for dinner at WFFC, I say you cook us dinner. Now, we just need to find you a kitchen.

I know one that is about 2 and a half hours north of WFFC :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hehe...I was installing an electronic control to replace the manual thermostat she had. If it's got voltage, I'm all over it.

:D Ok, I was close. :D But I was right about introducing an element of danger, right? ;)

One apple pie, coming up! :D

Mondavi Private Selection? Dude, a spread like that deserves much better! :S:D

Hey, it's good stuff for the price. If it makes you feel any better, I have an unopened bottle of Opus One sitting in the rack at home.B|

I know one that is about 2 and a half hours north of WFFC :)

I'm all for throwing down some cooking, as long as we're not having too many people join. I'm good for cooking for about 8. Otherwise we can just hit up a restaurant. I'm easy like that.:)

Hey, it's good stuff for the price. If it makes you feel any better, I have an unopened bottle of Opus One sitting in the rack at home.B|

OK, I'll admit that Mondavi sounds MUCH better with salmon than Opus. ;) Next time you make that kind of dinner though, humor me. Most versatile white I know of, and excellent for the price ($22 or so).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

OK, I'll admit that Mondavi sounds MUCH better with salmon than Opus. ;) Next time you make that kind of dinner though, humor me. Most versatile white I know of, and excellent for the price ($22 or so).

I love learning about new wines. Thanks for the tip. I look forward to trying it!

Hehe...I was installing an electronic control to replace the manual thermostat she had. If it's got voltage, I'm all over it.

Damn all you unlicensed contractors!>:( Trying to put an honest man like me outta business.:D:D:D

Hey i got a new programmable touchscreen i need to show you.B|:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Damn all you unlicensed contractors!>:( Trying to put an honest man like me outta business.:D:D:D

Hey i got a new programmable touchscreen i need to show you.B|:D

Since when did you get licensed to work in FL?:P

Cool...new electronic toys. I need to replace the manual one I have in my house with a good programmable, now that I think about it. Hook a monkey up with some info!B|

Oh, and I got the lenses. Thanks again, Brains. I don't care what Kim says about you. You're alright!:ph34r:

Dude, I'm impressed by the spread. Candles, wine and the food looks great.

But the napkins rings are just going too far. :P

Nah, the napkin rings offset the "paper butter dish" perfectly....

Nice one, my friend the Messican.

Side by side cookin, no recipies, just food and an idea, I'd kick yer ass though.... :D:P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Nah, the napkin rings offset the "paper butter dish" perfectly....

Nice one, my friend the Messican.

Side by side cookin, no recipies, just food and an idea, I'd kick yer ass though.... :D:P

Danke, Rev. The napkin holders were all hers.;) I'll buy her a butter dish for Christmas.:P:ph34r:

As for the side-by-side cooking. The main meal was all off-the-cuff. Only the dessert was from a recipe. Any time you want to throw down, I'm game. I'll bring the wine and an appetite!:)

I'm calling for Judge! :ph34r:

Ooooh.... it'll be like the DZ.com version of Iron Chef! We'll have a panel of judges. The winner goes on to face Chef Scotty Carbone.:D

Since I'll be cooking for skydivers, I'll be using recipes that call for a LOT of alcohol.:)

Cool...new electronic toys. I need to replace the manual one I have in my house with a good programmable, now that I think about it. Hook a monkey up with some info!B|

HERE you go monkeyB|

Oh, and I got the lenses. Thanks again, Brains. I don't care what Kim says about you. You're alright:ph34r:

Cool, i hope you can use them.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I think he was installing an air conditioner.

Just to preserve the "I am woman" part of me, I'd like to say that Kris totally offered to help and having drank mucho wine, I felt obliged to give in! I really did have it almost installed before he got there, really I did! ;)

And, Remster.....sleep? Ha. HAHAHA! :)

Kel...next time you and everyone else call, SAY HI to me!!!!! :P:)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

I'll be using recipes that call for a LOT of alcohol.

I think that bananas foster is still in a semi-slushy state in the freezer. You have cornered the market on using alcohol for dessert...and I am damn thankful for that!;)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali