Kris

Kicked out of the kitchen...

Damn, that dinner looks great.

It was really great! Seriously, someone bring a hotplate to Rantoul and inspire Kris with some cocktails and a skillet and y'all are in for some good eating! And, if that's not enough, I have plenty of leftovers....but you'd have to bring the party to Tampa! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Kel...next time you and everyone else call, SAY HI to me!!!!! :P:)

I did...and used up a bunch of Kris' minutes bullshitting with ya :D Course to be honest I sat there trying to decide who I should call first, you or him. His name was in the phone book first. :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

It was really great! Seriously, someone bring a hotplate to Rantoul and inspire Kris with some cocktails and a skillet and y'all are in for some good eating! And, if that's not enough, I have plenty of leftovers....but you'd have to bring the party to Tampa! :)

Not even my girlfriend for a week and already you're trying to pimp me out!:o

I'm so proud!B|:ph34r::D
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Hey Kris,,never mind the bannanas,,I want the pasta recipe...........B|

I didn't use a recipe. But, a rough breakdown would be:

1/4 - 1/2 pound of shelled & deveined large shrimp.
1/4 - 1/2 pound of sea scallops
3 large mushrooms, diced
2-3 cloves of roasted garlic, crushed

I used a garlic butter sauce made from a powder packet, and kicked up with some basil.

Make the sauce, and also start the water for the pasta (I like angel hair).

While those are going, take a saute pan and heat up 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil on medium-high. Add the shrimp, scallops, shrooms, and garlic. Add whatever seasonings you like. I'm a big fan of fresh ground pepper, Old Bay, and even a little Mrs. Dash. Once the shrimp starts to pink up, add about 1/4 cup of white wine and cook until it really boils and the shrimp are done. Keep stirring this constantly, from start to finish.

Drain off the wine and add the contents to the sauce. Simmer on low for about 20 minutes and put it over pasta.

That's it.;)

Damn. Its mid afternoon and you are making me hungry. Not good. :S:D

No shit its only 9am here...I had b-fast at 6 this morning, and now im drooling...:S
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yeah, if those two hook up I am all yours....you can do what ever you want to me, for me, with me...have me do to you....heehee

;):P

:o:$ That's it, Anne... come here... a little closer... come over here and lay on the soft savannah next to Missy and me.B|